Forums » The Lounge

The Riddles of Humility

• 743 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:23 PM EDT

Zonnonn said:

RogueSilver said:

Zonn has been replaced by a Welshman. Phil, you need to take a ride up there and take care of some BLOODY business. 

pls hel

Yeah, like a southener could 'take care' of anyone, even a welshman. They'd just be prancing around doing nowt until a northener rocks up and lays down some pain.

A northener like me. Which I definitely still am. No welsh here whatsoever...

Right, us North I mean yeah you northerners are superior to anyone else.

call the pol fnbaslvksdfvklsdnbklfvn asedfsdlo o iovhsdvjok e gb

• 1595 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:25 PM EDT

RogueSilver said:

Zonnonn said:

RogueSilver said:

I don't recall Zonnonn ever saying anything remotely good about Wales. That picture is already starting to change him.

What?! Never! I'm just... blending in... waiting for the perfect time to strike and defeat the blasted welsh from the inside, once and for all!

Oh god what's happening to me

Zonn has been replaced by a Welshman. Phil, you need to take a ride up there and take care of some BLOODY business. 

pls hel

Next he'll be picnicking in Llandudno. We'll meet up in Aberystwyth and discuss rugby.

Actually, Wales is a beautiful land with a rich history, I'm sure he'll feel at home in the rugged wilds of Cymru. The bogs and heaths will remind him of home.

• 743 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:27 PM EDT

Paws said:

RogueSilver said:

Zonnonn said:

RogueSilver said:

I don't recall Zonnonn ever saying anything remotely good about Wales. That picture is already starting to change him.

What?! Never! I'm just... blending in... waiting for the perfect time to strike and defeat the blasted welsh from the inside, once and for all!

Oh god what's happening to me

pls hel

Next he'll be picnicking in Llandudno. We'll meet up in Aberystwyth and discuss rugby.

Actually, Wales is a beautiful land with a rich history, I'm sure he'll feel at home in the rugged wilds of Cymru. The bogs and heaths will remind him of home.

Image result for roasted meme

• 585 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:30 PM EDT

RogueSilver said:

Right, us North I mean yeah you northerners are superior to anyone else.

call the pol fnbaslvksdfvklsdnbklfvn asedfsdlo o iovhsdvjok e gb

Maddai i mi?

I mean 'you wot maaatey boy wanna taaake this ou'sii'e?'

Yeah, goo luck trying to understand the Yorkshire accent. Heh, gottem.

Paws said:

Well to be fair I do quite like rugby, it's the one thing us northeners aren't the best at.

• 1595 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:34 PM EDT

Rugby - we play American Football without armour! Brits = hard as nails :p

• 743 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:36 PM EDT

Paws said:

armor*

Image result for roasted meme

• 585 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:40 PM EDT

RogueSilver said:

Paws said:

armor*

Don't go down this rabbit hole friend, there is only darkness from here.

And I swear to all that is manly and cold if you say 'faucet' instead of tap imma go crazy.

• 1595 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:41 PM EDT

Hahaha!

Image result for trololol

Wait, what was this thread about? I just realised that it's getting colourful.

• 743 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:42 PM EDT

Zonnonn said:

RogueSilver said:

Paws said:

armor*

Don't go down this rabbit hole friend, there is only darkness from here.

And I swear to all that is manly and cold if you say 'faucet' instead of tap imma go crazy.

Damn, I was pretty thirsty after witnessing Phil's roast and already got some water out of the faucet. Should've warned me earlier. 

• 743 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:44 PM EDT

Paws said:

Hahaha!

Image result for trololol

Wait, what was this thread about? I just realised that it's getting colourful.

The faucet water was so quenching that I just realized we're getting off subject. I'm tempted to make a thread on Brits vs Americans ft. Welsh sympathizers 

• 284 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:46 PM EDT

Is it Arkay? It is said that Lorkhan was the Mortal's God. Later, after he was gone, Arkay became the Mortal's God. Maybe the Cloak represents the burden of watching over the mortals of Nirn.

• 585 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:47 PM EDT

RogueSilver said:

Damn, I was pretty thirsty after witnessing Phil's roast and already got some water out of the faucet. Should've warned me earlier. 

With me and Phil, north and south, strong and weak, hard and delicate, combined, our Britishness will defeat all Americanisms your throw our way.

And why are they called 'americanisms' you may ask? Because english isn't an adjustment to a language, it is the language.

Plus I'm doing English Language at A-Level right now so I'm pretty sure I can destroy you.Take that mum! I told you it would be useful for something!

But yeah fair point, we're derailing the thread. Sorry Delta!

This post was edited by Zonnonn at July 5, 2017 4:47 PM EDT
    • 743 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:48 PM EDT

D3LTAFOX said:

Is it Arkay? It is said that Lorkhan was the Mortal's God. Later, after he was gone, Arkay became the Mortal's God. Maybe the Cloak represents the burden of watching over the mortals of Nirn.

Thank you for bringing me back to the actual subject of the thread, haha. Unfortunately, it's not Arkay. Here you go:

Image result for stormcloak

• 284 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:49 PM EDT

Remind me, why did I join this? :D

• 743 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:51 PM EDT

Zonnonn said:

RogueSilver said:

With me and Phil, north and south, strong and weak, hard and delicate, combined, our Britishness will defeat all Americanisms your throw our way.

And why are they called 'americanisms' you may ask? Because english isn't an adjustment to a language, it is the language.

Plus I'm doing English Language at A-Level right now so I'm pretty sure I can destroy you.Take that mum! I told you it would be useful for something!

But yeah fair point, we're derailing the thread. Sorry Delta!

At least we pronounce our r's. Ok, back on subject.  

*Grumbles and rambles about how this isn't over* 

• 284 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:51 PM EDT

Now I have to get ready to change my pic every day.

• 743 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:52 PM EDT

D3LTAFOX said:

Remind me, why did I join this? :D

\

Because; FREEEEEEDOOOOOOM!

• 585 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:53 PM EDT

D3LTAFOX said:

I have no idea why we're putting ourselves through this, put we're in too deep to stop now! Now I'm not trying to get them right, I'm just trying to beat Rogue.

• 743 posts
    July 5, 2017 4:56 PM EDT

Zonnonn said:

D3LTAFOX said:

I have no idea why we're putting ourselves through this, put we're in too deep to stop now! Now I'm not trying to get them right, I'm just trying to beat Rogue.

You know what, I'm going to adjust things a bit because I want to lose. Everyone gets one more attempt today for the riddle. 

Hint: The majority of you have been over thinking the riddle. 

• 284 posts
    July 5, 2017 5:00 PM EDT

Over thinking? Wait, is it the Trinimac lady from the Front Features on the main page? :P

• 743 posts
    July 5, 2017 5:06 PM EDT

D3LTAFOX said:

Over thinking? Wait, is it the Trinimac lady from the Front Features on the main page? :P

Negative :p

• 284 posts
    July 5, 2017 5:07 PM EDT

Shit.

• 278 posts
    July 5, 2017 6:34 PM EDT

HeroPlatinum, does it have anything to do with the Stormcloaks? 

Tailored to a Divine meaning Talos became a divine. (GET STUFFED, THALMOR) 

The first CLOAK was Talos - he inspired them - and he techincally isn't a stormCLOAK. 

*please be right*

• 743 posts
    July 5, 2017 6:51 PM EDT

Wulf said:

HeroPlatinum, does it have anything to do with the Stormcloaks? 

Tailored to a Divine meaning Talos became a divine. (GET STUFFED, THALMOR) 

The first CLOAK was Talos - he inspired them - and he techincally isn't a stormCLOAK. 

*please be right*

GuiltyOrc, so close yet so far. Or perhaps nowhere near the right answer at all. 

Here you go:

Image result for orc oblivion

• 284 posts
    July 5, 2017 6:54 PM EDT

Is it Ulfric Stormcloak?