Forums » The Lounge

• 11 posts
    May 6, 2017 1:52 PM EDT

Hello everyone, do you have pets? If so, what are they? Would you like to share a picture with the class? I'll start: 

This is K

This post was edited by Elyrius at May 7, 2017 10:43 AM EDT
    • 248 posts
    May 6, 2017 6:15 PM EDT

Ha! Nice...lots of personality in those eyes :)

Here's Harper, my 8yo Border Collie Mix / rescue. Had her since she was a pup!

• 1595 posts
    May 7, 2017 12:32 AM EDT

K and Harper are a couple of cuties :D

I have a Pocket Mammoth, if that counts? His name is Nosy:

• 585 posts
    May 7, 2017 2:25 AM EDT

Phil said:

K and Harper are a couple of cuties :D

I have a Pocket Mammoth, if that counts? His name is Nosy:

I've been meaning to play ESO for ages, but being able to get a 'pocket mammoth' is probably the most convincing reason yet to get it!

• 1595 posts
    May 7, 2017 2:29 AM EDT

I picked him up a week or so ago, and it is just my luck that now they are on sale. Only got until June to get one before they're gone. :( That said, I cannot recommend this companion highly enough. He bugles ike a baby elephant :)

This post was edited by Paws at May 7, 2017 2:31 AM EDT
    • 152 posts
    May 8, 2017 7:53 AM EDT

I have two! They're both really tiny dogs. One is an overweight Yorkshier Terrier-Poodle mix and the other is a rescue Chiuahuah with a messed up back leg that makes her look very goofy. They seem to enjoy watching me play video games on weekends

• 261 posts
    May 8, 2017 12:10 PM EDT

This is the Fuzzle!

Fuzzle actually has an interesting story behind her. Back at my old school, we had a dog. Now, being somewhat in the country, this school once got a visitor: A wild cat. Unfortunately, the dog tried to kill the cat, and it fled. Next day, I"m walking around, and I hear some... sounds. When I investigate, there were four newborn kittens (couldn't have been older than a few days)! I knew I had to take one, but I took the one that nobody wanted because it had an eye infection. My mom and I cured her up, and now she's beautiful! If rather dumb and/or insane. :P (Seriously, poor thing didn't know how to purr for three years)

Still, she is my Fuzzle, and I love her. I have other animals as well- two Great Danes and two additional cats- but I wanted to share Fuzzle's story.

This post was edited by Tenebrous at May 8, 2017 12:12 PM EDT