Forums » Elder Scrolls

The Elder Scrolls shenanigans: Nirnbound adventure game

• 411 posts
    April 1, 2017 1:55 AM EDT

Lately i have been obsessed with MSPA and feel like doing an mspa styled fourm game set in Tamriel. Its something like Prequel (As its another MSPA styled adventure set in tamriel). Think those text based games from the 80s where you enter in commands and such.

You are a generic human. You have been imprisioned for UNSPEAKABLE CRIMES AGAINST CHICKENKIND

You have been stuck in this Strangely familiar prison cell for about 9 weeks and the prison guards arent letting you out anytime soon. 

Oh how rude of me! I went on and on and i dont even know your name!

>Enter name

• 585 posts
    April 1, 2017 1:20 PM EDT

Newb here, can you explain how this works please? Looks like something I'd be into, but I've never done anything like this before.

• 411 posts
    April 1, 2017 2:12 PM EDT
    Just enter in a command of what you want the character to do. Of course he needs a name before anything.
    • 261 posts
    April 1, 2017 2:17 PM EDT
    And his name is JOHN CENA!

No, but really. Let's call him something vaguely Tamrielic like Xavier or Tim.
    • 411 posts
    April 1, 2017 8:47 PM EDT

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!

The daedric lord isnt pleased

GIF 

>Try again

Good enough

GIF

>Next

Ah yes you are Tim. As stated earlier you have been incarcerated for serious crimes against chickenkind. 

You are fed up with this prison sentance so you are going to attempt your escape. What will you do?

>Enter command

This post was edited by Mirric at April 1, 2017 8:52 PM EDT
    • 122 posts
    April 2, 2017 12:35 AM EDT

>Explore Cell

Examining your surroundings might give us a clue on how to escape. Besides, these Tamrielic prison cells are always riddled with secret passages.