Forums » General Gaming

Favorite Game of All Time

• 21 posts
    March 5, 2017 6:02 AM EST

MaddMannatee said:

I've been tempted to try my hands at the Witcher series, but between the Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and a few others I just don't have the time for a whole new world of adventure XD

I can understand that, even though The Witcher 3 is the only open world game in the series, just the first game alone took me roughly 50 hours to complete. I guess there's a reason I haven't gotten around to playing Fallout yet, which I really should have done years ago.

• 649 posts
    March 5, 2017 7:08 AM EST

Early gaming life: Planescape Torment, Baldur's Gate, Tomb Raider (I think it was Last Revelation), Mafia, Vietcong

Up to date: Witcher (all of them), Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pillars of Eternity and somewhere under all this is Elder Scrolls Lore. Yup, Lore, not the games. 

• 1217 posts
    March 5, 2017 3:45 PM EST

If I were forced to choose just one favorite game, I think it would be Fallout: New Vegas. I loved the settings, it introduced me to what is probably my favorite set of armor in all of gaming (NCR Ranger combat armor), and has a fantastic collection of stories to tell. However, if could get away with a little bit of grouping, the Mass Effect trilogy would take the cake. Highly disjointed as it is, I love the story, the settings are gorgeous, and far more than those I love the characters. I can't play Mass Effect 3 without getting emotional at some of the farewell's.