Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hello. I am new!

• 2 posts
    January 31, 2017 8:38 AM EST

Hello! I just joinned today. I thought I would just say hello and tell you a bit about me. I spend my free time playing games, (mostly Skyrim and Fallout 4) my favorite thing to do is come up with backstorys for characters. So if you need help with a Backstory or something like that I will be more then happy to try to help! I love "Table top roleplaying games" favorite is D&D, which is an inspiration for some of my builds. Feel free to call me what you like. It does not really matter to me! I hope I can share some of my great builds with you guys!

Thank you for reading and welcoming me,

I can not wait to share my builds with everyone,

Best wishes,

Bridge1024 or Rural Poet.

This post was edited by Bridge1024 at January 31, 2017 9:15 AM EST
    • 248 posts
    January 31, 2017 10:49 AM EST

Welcome Bridge! Always nice to have new faces here. Make sure to check out all of the awesome groups and let us know if you need any help finding your way. 

• 694 posts
    January 31, 2017 4:34 PM EST

Welcome Bridge! Glad you've decided to join us. If backstories and roleplay is your bag you might check out our Roleplay group or The Story Corner. There's all sorts of fun and interesting things happening in both groups and the Hosts are all great guys.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to drop me a line. :)

• 1595 posts
    February 1, 2017 4:32 AM EST

Hi Bridge! Thanks for saying hello, I remember thinking how flattering your profile page's info is to all of us here. So please, share your builds and backstories - the process of character creation is something I think we are all addicted to and your D&D background will really shine in the RP Group as Edana says.

Get comfy, grab some mead, and share your inspirations in any and all areas of the site :)

• 585 posts
    February 1, 2017 4:32 AM EST

Seems my previous comment got eaten *mutters obscenities under breathe*

A fellow roleplayer I see, welcome Bridge! If backstories are your thing, check out the A-Z in the Rolplaying group, it's a great place for posting any backstory that pops into you head, whether you've used it or not. The Roleplaying group as a whole seems like a good fit for your interested as well (ever thought about making some profiles for your builds and character?, RP is the perfect place!), so I hope to see you around there very soon. Shameless plug over :P

• 152 posts
    February 1, 2017 9:52 AM EST

Hi Bridge! I'm rather new my self but I am rather invested in this site so even if I'm not the best for offering help I highly encourage you to get as involved as you can! It's really great here and the more you get involved the more fun you'll have. Be sure to check out the Fallout Character Building group and give it some love and attention, the more people we got there the more we can grow! Props to you for introducing yourself. Feel free to PM me and I can eitheprovide help, point you in the direction of people who are much better suited to help, or we can geek about video games. Welcome!

• 3 posts
    February 1, 2017 6:42 PM EST

Hi there! I'm new too. I'm a big Skyrim player, and I'm trying get some new builds up. Welcome!

• 8 posts
    February 2, 2017 8:10 AM EST

Hiya Bridge!

Welcome!  I'm new too!  Only been playing (Skyrim) for about two weeks and this site has been very helpful.  

• 122 posts
    February 3, 2017 11:10 PM EST

Welcome aboard! Hope to see you around!