Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hey all!

• 3 posts
    January 11, 2017 8:57 PM EST
    Im new to the community and wanted to introduce myself. Im Steve and im looking to view skyrim character builds but i also have a few ideas that others might enjoy. Could someone please help me?
    • 1595 posts
    January 11, 2017 10:45 PM EST

Hey Steve! I like the sound of a budding builder wanting to share new ideas, what have you got in store for us and need assistance with? Once you get started have a think about posting a project in the Workshop.

• 3 posts
    January 12, 2017 1:45 AM EST
    I absolutely will! Ive got the whole character built from gender/race all the way threw states and perks. I even have a back story. I would need help with makeing it look awesome with pictures and the like.
    • 3 posts
    January 12, 2017 1:47 AM EST
    I absolutely will! Ive got the whole character built from gender/race all the way threw states and perks. I even have a back story. I would need help with makeing it look awesome with pictures and the like. My debute character build is a vampire/assassin build
    • 19 posts
    January 12, 2017 2:02 AM EST

Hi Steve, welcome among us !

• 585 posts
    January 12, 2017 9:06 AM EST
    Welcome, Steve! If you need any help, don't forget that the Hosts will always be willing to lend a hand, and like Phil said, the Workshop is also a great place to go to get advice.
    • 743 posts
    January 12, 2017 11:31 AM EST

Welcome, Steve! Glad you decided to join us! If you need anything, feel free to ask any of us, we're only here to help. Make yourself at home!