Forums » Introduce Yourself

Greetings from your argonian friend

• 2 posts
    January 5, 2017 1:19 PM EST
    Hi, I'm new here. I enjoy playing and modding Skyrim into the ground lol. I also enjoy using and playing with builds, so send me suggestions. Have fun and happy dragon hunting! ????
    • 1595 posts
    January 5, 2017 1:27 PM EST

Hi Ddk! Welcome, you have come to the right place for builds and dragon hunting, that's for sure :) Thanks for taking the time to say hi, too.

For me, The Character Build Archives are the place to browse builds while the Build Recommendations are the place to get, well, build recommendations :D I do love it so when something does exactly what it says on the tin. 

Have you made any builds? Have you played any from here? If so, please do tell us :)

• 2 posts
    January 5, 2017 8:56 PM EST
    I've played a few, mainly Jo'ji and the rogue, but haven't made any myself. I don't think I'm creative enough, but who knows
    • 585 posts
    January 6, 2017 5:06 AM EST

Sup man, welcome to the Vault! Don't worry if you aren't a builder, there a loads of other things you can do here. Have you had a look at Lore or Roleplay? They are often big parts of the build making process, and you can even use the Workshop to help you make the best build, or article or profile, possible.

So look around a bit, you never know what you'll be interested in!

• 694 posts
    January 6, 2017 8:54 AM EST

Welcome to the Vault, Ddk! Glad to have you with us. :) There's a whole library of builds to check out, and if you ever need advice for a character type to play, you need only ask on the Build Recommendations thread. The hivemind here can help you find whatever it is you're looking for. If you ever do decide you're ready to try yout hand at building, check out The Workshop where you can get feedback and bounce your ideas off people. 

If there's anything else you need or just feel like chat, please don't hesitate to send me a message. :)

• 457 posts
    January 6, 2017 9:09 AM EST

Edana said:

If you ever do decide you're ready to try yout hand at building, check out The Workshop where you can get feedback and bounce your ideas off people. 

Dang! Edana beat me to it... I'm always a step behind xD

But to reiterate, if you find you've come up with a build that you really enjoy playing and you think you'd like to share it, The Workshop is the perfect place to get info and advice on mechanics, presentation, organization, lore, roleplay, and just about anything else. Great things come out of The Workshop!

And welcome to the site, BTW... no such thing as having too many Argonian friends ;D

• 694 posts
    January 6, 2017 9:24 AM EST

ShinJin said:

Dang! Edana beat me to it... I'm always a step behind xD

Hehe, sorry Shin! That's the other thing about this site. So many ninjas! XD

no such thing as having too many Argonian friends ;D

And I couldn't agree more! :D

• 19 posts
    January 7, 2017 5:08 AM EST

Welcome friend!