Forums » Introduce Yourself

• 8 posts
    November 8, 2016 2:17 PM EST

'Sup guys, My name's Ethan and I'm ???? Years old(Sorry, I never divulge my age online to anyone, unless I know them IRL) and I'm a huge fan of dark fantasy, fitness, and the Joker(Heath Ledger's is my personal fav). I game in my spare time, so I guess I could be labeled casual gamer(Though sometimes I get a bit to into the lore. That doesn't mean I'm a lore expert, far from it. I just enjoy stories. The darker the better) Skyrim is currently my fav, though I play FPS games with my girlfriend. She kicks my ass most of the time, but what the hell? We have fun. I also enjoy airsoft/paintball, mud wars, the beach, road trips, jiu-jitsu, boxing, knives, and guns. And flexing in the mirror.... Yeah. I'm gonna stop before I wander off into the woods of my mind. Glad the site's moved finally. See y'all around.

This post was edited by Sentry at November 9, 2016 12:52 PM EST
    • 585 posts
    November 8, 2016 2:54 PM EST

Welcome man, but haven't you been here before, like a few months ago?

Regardless, you've got some cool hobbies! I'd love to do a bit of airsoft or paintball, but it seems so expensive to to get started. And don't worry, most RPG players aren't good at FPSs (me included).

• 312 posts
    November 8, 2016 7:32 PM EST
    I love FPSes, and I'd say I'm a mediocre player. Great at flanking and stuff, but I'm a terrible twitch shooter. :P

But man, that is a huge list of awesome stuff that ya do.
    • 8 posts
    November 11, 2016 2:04 PM EST

Zonnonn said:

Welcome man, but haven't you been here before, like a few months ago?

Regardless, you've got some cool hobbies! I'd love to do a bit of airsoft or paintball, but it seems so expensive to get started. And don't worry, most RPG players aren't good at FPSs (me included).

Yeah, I was here a few months ago, but then my game died on my(Death by mod overload) and I stopped playing for a bit. I just managed to put together a crappy PC together from old parts so I'm able to again.

• 8 posts
    November 11, 2016 6:21 PM EST

WuYiXiang said: I love FPSes, and I'd say I'm a mediocre player. Great at flanking and stuff, but I'm a terrible twitch shooter. :P But man, that is a huge list of awesome stuff that ya do.

I'm a sniper myself =) She hates it and it's the only way to beat her so I'll keep doing it =D

• 1441 posts
    November 11, 2016 7:23 PM EST

I'm fond of FPSes, more a tanky or run and gun guy

• 8 posts
    November 11, 2016 8:46 PM EST

Chris said:

I'm fond of FPSes, more a tanky or run and gun guy

My girlfriend agrees with your playstyle XD

• 312 posts
    November 11, 2016 10:34 PM EST

Sentry said:

My girlfriend agrees with your playstyle XD

As do I. I just tend to run 'n' gun from behind. :D That, or I play a supportive role like a spotter or something. Yes, I spot for friendly snipers if they're too busy with tunnel-vision.

• 585 posts
    November 12, 2016 2:28 AM EST

WuYiXiang said:

As do I. I just tend to run 'n' gun from behind. :D That, or I play a supportive role like a spotter or something. Yes, I spot for friendly snipers if they're too busy with tunnel-vision.

I've found myself doing that on occassion as well, going out of my way to kinda help players, eventhough they probably don't know I'm helping them. It's weird and can be boring, but strangely rewarding.

• 1595 posts
    November 12, 2016 3:55 AM EST

Hi and welcome back Sentry!

• 8 posts
    November 12, 2016 12:37 PM EST

WuYiXiang said:

I'm generally pretty good about being a mobile sniper, tho there are times when I have tunnel vision(She enjoys those moments, as they allow her to sneak up n me with a shotgun XP)

• 8 posts
    November 12, 2016 12:39 PM EST

Phil said:

Hi and welcome back Sentry!

Thanks, Phil!=D Good to be back!