Forums » Introduce Yourself

Greetings!

• 2 posts
    November 7, 2016 10:17 AM EST

Hello,

I am The Blackheart. I have followed this site for some time now playing versions of many builsd that have graced this great forum, and now I've decided to join. I've played Skyrim since it's release, and Oblivion, and Morrowind that came before it. I'm currently working on a build called The Blackheart about a theif, rogue, assassin that is extremly versatile in the disposal of enemies. I currently play Skyrim SE on Xbox One and I love it so far. I also am I huge fan of the fantasy world and enjoy series like ASOIAF and LOTR. I also write stories of my own as well about a hero named Alyas and his adventures across a country called Sarotahn. I appreciate the approval to be in the forum and being able to share my experinces in the world of Tamriel and other fantasy realms and hope to grace the forum with some of my own content soon.

Respectfully,

The Blackheart

• 694 posts
    November 7, 2016 11:45 AM EST

Welcome Blackheart! Glad you decided to join the community! The build sounds really cool! Versatility in disposing of enemies? Where do I sign up?? :D  I always like to see a build with lots of options. Looking forward to seeing in come to fruition. :) 

The story you're writing sounds cool too! Happy to have you with us. If you need anything at all or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. :)

• 2 posts
    November 7, 2016 1:05 PM EST

I appreciate that! Thank you very much!