Forums » Elder Scrolls

What's your favourite quest out of the whole game?

• 18 posts
    April 15, 2012 7:12 AM EDT

This can be either 1 particular mission/quest or a whole questline.

Mine has to be the quests that takes you to blackreach. The first time I laid eyes on this beautiful land I thought of avatar. So Discerning the TransmundaneElder KnowledgeA Return To Your Roots were my favourites.

• 29 posts
    April 15, 2012 7:55 AM EDT

Hmm... tough one.  Probably one of the Dark Brotherhood quests...

• 18 posts
    April 15, 2012 7:57 AM EDT

There are pretty good. Which one though?

• 708 posts
    April 15, 2012 8:01 AM EDT

Thieves Guild, pretty much from the beginning of Speaking with Silence to the end of Blindsighted. It's such a Hollywood plot, right down to the escape from the ruin.

• 98 posts
    April 17, 2012 9:47 AM EDT

Mind of madness or Diplomatic Immunity. I just loved killing all those pansy Thalmor.

• 98 posts
    April 17, 2012 9:51 AM EDT

Yeah. I wanted to stab her in the throat.

• 54 posts
    April 17, 2012 8:11 PM EDT

that's really scary coming from space bound nyan cat

• 54 posts
    April 17, 2012 8:12 PM EDT

Hail Sithis...hands down

• 132 posts
    April 17, 2012 8:42 PM EDT

One of my favorites has to be Missing in Action. I ignored that quest for the longest time, thinking it was something stupid and random, then I finally did it and I'm like, "wut? Random attack on a Thalmor stronghold alongside a band of vigilantes with the intent to rescue a political prisoner? AWESOME!!!!" Those Thalmor are actually a decent challenge too, even at a decent level they can overwhelm you. Of course, you can just sneak in and skip all of that, but then you don't get a screaming, invincible (except for one, who is comically weak compared to the others and just about immediately dies) posse of Stormcloak wannabes :D

• 98 posts
    April 19, 2012 9:58 AM EDT

She will bleed rainbows!! >:D

• April 19, 2012 2:26 PM EDT

Mind Of Madness when you are fighting Pelagius' fears and the lady in the tavern clothes comes out, then says in a man's voice, "Ever since my wife died, I've felt so empty." I lol'ed my socks off.

• 98 posts
    April 19, 2012 2:31 PM EDT

I almost passed out I laughed so hard at that.

• April 19, 2012 3:22 PM EDT

Best part of the game. XD

• 4 posts
    May 22, 2012 9:50 AM EDT

Either The Staff or Magnus or Unfathomable Depths, which is funny because they're both somewhat similar. I also love the entire Dark Brotherhood questline.

• 5 posts
    May 23, 2012 9:05 AM EDT

'Blood on the Ice' and the one where you get drunk, cause havoc across Skyrim, set it all right and end the quest with the Sanguine Rose which to my mind is one of the most beautiful bits of kit in the game.  Sorry I can't remember the quests name.  Is it 'A Night to Remember'?

• 28 posts
    May 23, 2012 11:21 AM EDT

The Sanguine Rose one amazed me, I thought it was just a random encounter that takes place in taverns and then I got this hilarious quest. Reminded me of The Hangover but obviously better because it involved Skyrim

• 8 posts
    May 23, 2012 11:28 AM EDT

Ysgramors tomb

• 60 posts
    May 24, 2012 9:08 PM EDT

Stormcloak Rebellion, and the entire Mages Guild Questline hands down.

• 60 posts
    May 24, 2012 9:08 PM EDT

It's an easteregg quest to hangover.

• 1 posts
    June 2, 2012 2:26 AM EDT

The parts where I leave you to die and when you fail to kill me and I make off with the Eye of the Falmer...wait...

• 9 posts
    June 2, 2012 9:38 AM EDT

i have completed the main quest line 4 times now! and my most fav (lore) type part is when you go to meet the person who took the horn from the crypt (delphine) at the sleeping giant in river wood... i just enjoyed walking though the quiet inn with my companion all kitted out and having a ''secret'' meeting behind that wardrobe! Also enjoyed finding sky haven temple with delphine and esbern.. anyone else actually travel there with them?! 

• 63 posts
    June 2, 2012 2:02 PM EDT

Hard to decide especially since I haven't tried to complete every quest line. I've already put in like 750 hours and I STILL haven't started the civil war questline.

But so far though, I think I really liked the Wolf Queen questline.

• 9 posts
    June 16, 2012 9:03 PM EDT

Blackreach is pretty epic.  I can't believe no one picked the Companions questline? That one really sucked me in the first time I played it.

Side quests I really enjoy: the Wolf Queen (solitude) and I love the story behind the Pale Lady (frostmere) if you read all the journals etc. I also totally love Shroud Heath Barrow, it's like a Scooby Doo adventure almost, with that guy pretending to be a ghost =)

• 4 posts
    June 17, 2012 9:49 AM EDT

Everyone loves the Dark Botherhood quests, which are fun to say the least, no doubt about that. I prefered the College of Winterhold quests more, though mainly because I like the mystical and magical aspects to games. To name one however, it would have to be Forbidden Legend quest (recieved during my second favorite in the game 'Under Saarthal'). Its a long one for sure, and required some time and effort, but had a great storyline, puzzles, and exciting locations.

• 67 posts
    June 17, 2012 3:21 PM EDT

My favorite quest would have to be Elder Knowledge, for two reasons. Exploring Blackreach and getting the Oghma Infinium, because after I beat the game 4 times regurlarly, it's fun to exploit the crap out of the glitch thay probably everyone knows about by. If you don't, search "Oghma Infinium Glitch".