Forums » Elder Scrolls

Is there a weapon in Skyrim resembling a Hunga Munga?

• 83 posts
    September 29, 2016 11:33 AM EDT

The weapon's picture:

Image result for Hunga Munga

It is known as a Hunga Munga (yes, I am a fan of Forged in Fire.)

Basically, I want to have a little fun before I the new Skyrim Remastered downloads to my PS4, and I want to try a build around this weapon (I even intend to make him a Redguard named Hunga Munga.)

• 585 posts
    September 29, 2016 4:17 PM EDT

This kind of question should usually be asked in the character building help thread, but regardless, I don't think I can think of anything that resembles that. Maybe dual-wield a scimitar? But that's pushing it a bit.

• 1595 posts
    September 30, 2016 12:16 AM EDT

An Elven War Axe, maybe...?

• September 30, 2016 2:34 AM EDT

Nordic War Axe perhaps

• 83 posts
    September 30, 2016 7:18 AM EDT

Cool.  Thanks.

I like the looks of a Nordic War Axe paired with a Skyforge Steel War Axe better for the purpose of the build.

Hunga Munga is another "Homeland Security" build - builds based on each race who are a part of a group set up by The Nine containing one of each race - they work together

"Homeland Security" was founded out of the belief that if Alduin destroys Skyrim, surely Cyrodiil is next, then its neighboring countries.  The group believes Alduin will not stop until he conquers all of Mundus.

• 585 posts
    September 30, 2016 10:38 AM EDT

Jake Johnson said:

Cool.  Thanks.

I like the looks of a Nordic War Axe paired with a Skyforge Steel War Axe better for the purpose of the build.

Hunga Munga is another "Homeland Security" build - builds based on each race who are a part of a group set up by The Nine containing one of each race - they work together

"Homeland Security" was founded out of the belief that if Alduin destroys Skyrim, surely Cyrodiil is next, then its neighboring countries.  The group believes Alduin will not stop until he conquers all of Mundus.

I think that the prophecy on Alduin's Wall says that only a Dragonborn can slay Alduin, so unless every member of 'Homeland Security' is a Dragonborn, they wouldn't be able to stop him destroying Tamriel, which was also on the wall I think. Maybe the leader is? And the others slow Alduin until the leader comes and kicks some arse?

• 83 posts
    October 2, 2016 7:39 AM EDT

I forgot about the Dragonborn's specific role in defeating dragons.