Forums » The Lounge

Video Corner

• 180 posts
    September 22, 2016 7:00 PM EDT

So Vimeo sucks. Since the change of site as far as I could tell only 3 videos have been posted and that just won't do at all. 

I've created this post as a place to post videos relating to Elders Scrolls and Fallout, at least temporarily until a more permenant solution can be found. 

With that being said please see below, the very important video I just had to share with you all, as my way of 'actively contributing towards the community'.

For anyone who doesnt know how to post a video like this:

• Find the video you would like to post from youtube
    • Click the 'share' button located above the video description, and below the 'subscribe' button.
    • Under the 'share' button there should now be a button that says 'embed' click that and copy the url/code it generates.
    • When posting a comment or topic you should have an icon that looks like this in the tool bar: '<>' Click it.
    • Paste the embed code you got from youtube there.
    • Click the 'preview' button (Little eyeball) to make sure your post looks okay, and post the video.

(For admins/hosts: I did look around for another thread like this or any mention of a possible fix on the way but couldn't find one. If there is a problem with where I've posted this, I'd be happy to move it, or feel free to repost yourselves. If you would rather not have the post at all or have a solution to the video uploading issues incoming just delete it and I'll understand) 

#Swiggity Swag, I still have the best tag

• 1595 posts
    September 22, 2016 7:05 PM EDT

Damn :D Love.

(For admins/hosts: I did look around for another thread like this or any mention of a possible fix on the way but couldn't find one. If there is a problem with where I've posted this, I'd be happy to move it, or feel free to repost yourselves. If you would rather not have the post at all or have a solution to the video uploading issues incoming just delete it and I'll understand) 

I have no issues with such a thread, although now I have enabled Youtube it may be redundant...? Test and play with adding videos and let me know of any issues.

This post was edited by Paws at September 22, 2016 7:06 PM EDT
    • 700 posts
    September 22, 2016 8:38 PM EDT

Contribution accepted, give this man his rightful copy of Remastered. 

• 179 posts
    September 22, 2016 8:40 PM EDT

TwistedOrthrus said: #Swiggity Swag, I still have the best tag
    Damn right

• 1595 posts
    October 9, 2016 12:46 AM EDT

With only a few weeks before Remastered/Special Edition lands, how about a bit of reminsicing? Bonus points to those who upload the very first Unrelenting Force piss takes :p

Here's Brit rapper Dan Bull with his Epic Skyrim Rap (hat with badass horns) and my favourite Skyrim Bard Rap (Talos guide you).

This post was edited by Paws at October 9, 2016 12:51 AM EDT
  • October 9, 2016 4:40 AM EDT

Both are brilliant, great laugh

• 261 posts
    October 9, 2016 10:39 AM EDT

No Skyrim collection is complete without this masterpiece... (Can't seem to embed the video, so just click the link)

This post was edited by Paws at October 9, 2016 11:37 AM EDT
    • 1595 posts
    October 9, 2016 11:39 AM EDT

Tenebrous said:

No Skyrim collection is complete without this masterpiece... (Can't seem to embed the video, so just click the link)

:D Awesome!

(And embedded for ya)