Forums » The Lounge

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy Remaster: What Do You Think?

• 743 posts
    September 14, 2016 1:17 PM EDT

Hey everyone, after the announcement of the Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy Remaster, I think it's safe to say 2016 is gonna be the best gaming year so far for the past few.What are your thoughts on this remaster? Are you as excited as I am to relive the best character in the franchise on next gen? After this announcement, my Skyrim character's gonna have to be an assassin.

Image result for hype train

This post was edited by Rogue at September 14, 2016 1:22 PM EDT
    • 1441 posts
    September 14, 2016 1:21 PM EDT

I´m pretty excited. Ezio is one of my top three Assassins. The other two are Altair, the man who kicked off the series, and Edward Kenway, cause AC Black Flag is one of top AC games. Can´t wait for the Ancient Egypt one next year

• 743 posts
    September 14, 2016 1:23 PM EDT

Chris said:

I´m pretty excited. Ezio is one of my top three Assassins. The other two are Altair, the man who kicked off the series, and Edward Kenway, cause AC Black Flag is one of top AC games. Can´t wait for the Ancient Egypt one next year

Have to agree with your top 3, Chris.

• 312 posts
    September 14, 2016 1:43 PM EDT

RogueSilver said:

Hey everyone, after the announcement of the Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy Remaster, I think it's safe to say 2016 is gonna be the best gaming year so far for the past few.What are your thoughts on this remaster? Are you as excited as I am to relive the best character in the franchise on next gen? After this announcement, my Skyrim character's gonna have to be an assassin.

Image result for hype train

Eh, Soul Calibur V killed my love of Ezio Auditore. Screw that guy in PvP, mate.

• 1441 posts
    September 14, 2016 2:00 PM EDT

RogueSilver said:

Chris said:

Also, an honorable mention to Jacob and Evie Frye

• September 14, 2016 2:56 PM EDT

OH YES, Please, Ezio, Assassins Creed 2 was my favorite game, I loved it, and spent many hours, I particularly liked tracking down the Armour from the hidden Tombs as well as repairing the ramshackle Villa, bring it on

• 743 posts
    September 14, 2016 3:20 PM EDT

Bonelord said:

OH YES, Please, Ezio, Assassins Creed 2 was my favorite game, I loved it, and spent many hours, I particularly liked tracking down the Armour from the hidden Tombs as well as repairing the ramshackle Villa, bring it on

Same, the nostalgia is real.

• 585 posts
    September 16, 2016 4:53 AM EDT

I only played Brotherhood out of the 3, but I loved it and played it all the time, pretty much until Skyrim took over my life actually. Whiile Black Flag has been my favourite, I'm still looking forward to playing these previous title again. Especially 2, whihc is pretty much a legend in gaming now.

• 1467 posts
    September 16, 2016 5:04 AM EDT

Is there anyone that doesn't have that as their top three? The others are just so boring. 

Honestly I've played the three games, as much as I like the combat of 2 and Brotherhood, I have finished the game once and don't really intend to do it again. If I see it for $20 I'll pick it up but unless their adding extra story elements to the game I probably won't buy it. 

• 649 posts
    September 16, 2016 5:56 AM EDT
    Edward, Haytham and Connor. My top three. Ezio and Jacob close behind.