Forums » The Lounge

Dungeons and Dragons - Let's discuss!

• 585 posts
    September 8, 2016 8:33 AM EDT

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone would like to discuss a bit of D&D, as it's pretty much the epitome of roleplay and character building which we all enjoy.

So yeah, classes, races, funny campaign stories or even trying to set up groups to play are all valid things to discuss, and more, D&D is a big topic to talk about.

• 312 posts
    September 8, 2016 8:49 AM EDT

Ah, DnD. Been a while since I've played.

• 585 posts
    September 8, 2016 11:17 AM EDT

I've never played myself, but I discovered the awesome Critical Role series on Youtube and now I really want to play it, and I've got really into the Druid class. I've always loved nature magic in games and stuff, so D&D has got loads more appealing to me.

• 312 posts
    September 8, 2016 11:20 AM EDT

In my experience, DnD's only really fun with a good DM. Otherwise, it kinda feels bland.

• 404 posts
    September 8, 2016 1:06 PM EDT
    I wanted this topic to be included in the Vault.
    • 585 posts
    September 8, 2016 1:18 PM EDT

@WuYiXiang From watching it I know what you mean. Matt Mercer, an amazing voice actor, is the DM in Critical Role and he really brings it alive, but another show I briefly watched called Heroes and Halfwits was just boring.

@ShyGuyWolf It seems like the perfect fit, doesn't it? And it could get more people together as a community, as the games we all love are single player only.

On a side note, can you reply in this format?