Forums » Support

Getting Back Pictures and Formatting on Your Build

• 12 posts
    November 11, 2016 12:06 AM EST

Cheers Dragon, finally can start moving KoTN series and other builds over now.

• 5 posts
    February 15, 2019 10:47 PM EST

Hoping this forum is still monitored as I figured this was the best place to ask the question.

Is there any way admin can fix the pictures on a build? A lot of people put their different level skill points in images, unfortunately there are still a whole heap that haven't been fixed since the move from the old site.

I'm specifically looking at the Divayth Fyr build, although this query could apply to plenty of others :)

• 627 posts
    February 16, 2019 12:59 AM EST

Hi Anise. So back when we first transfered over to our current host we had a group of members go through all the builds and save a copy of the images contained within, this group then went around and started restoring many of these images. Unfortunately some of these members drifted away from the site to do other things and the project was not fully completed. We can of course attempt to track down where these images were being stored but there is no garuntee that they will still be there. Another thing I should mention is that some members who have left the site requested that we do not edit their content in any way, this includes restoring the images. If the build you are refering to in your post is this one Character Build: Divayth Fyr, then it falls into the latter category and so we are not able to restore the images without going against the author's wishes.

• 5 posts
    February 16, 2019 5:44 AM EST
    Ok thanks for the reply
    • 1 posts
    July 17, 2019 10:02 AM EDT

Golden Fool said:

Hi Anise. So back when we first transfered over to our current host we had a group of members go through all the builds and save a copy of the images contained within, this group then went around and started restoring many of these images. Unfortunately some of these members drifted away from the site to do other things and the project was not fully completed. We can of course attempt to track down where these images were being stored but there is no garuntee that they will still be there. Another thing I should mention is that some members who have left the site requested that we do not edit their content in any way, this includes restoring the images. If the build you are refering to in your post is this one Character Build: Divayth Fyr, then it falls into the latter category and so we are not able to restore the images without going against the author's wishes.

I have the same question as the previous poster but for a different build; Character Build: The Shadowscale. Any help would be appreciated.

• 1595 posts
    July 17, 2019 3:50 PM EDT

benhargreaves said:

I have the same question as the previous poster but for a different build; Character Build: The Shadowscale. Any help would be appreciated.

It looks like Noodles restored Todd's Shadowscale, so maybe he has the images on his PC somewhere. It could pay to shoot him a PM and find out. If we get the images it'll be easy enough to restore again. 

This post was edited by Paws at July 17, 2019 3:51 PM EDT