Forums » Elder Scrolls

Classics Hidden Gem Spotlight: Oblivion Birthsign Stones

• 140 posts
    June 22, 2016 5:26 AM EDT

Greetings, fellow Site members, Caesar here with the latest Spotlight from Classics!

For those of you who don't already know, these will be fortnightly features (Every two weeks), that will spotlight all kinds of content from the Classics group, be it Builds, Character Profiles, or, in this case, Guides. Now without further rambling, I present to you this week's spotlight...

Oblivion: Birthsign Stones

This week we've got something a little different for you; A Guide buried deep within the Classics group, and done by no less than former group Host, Karver the Lorc. The Oblivion Birthstones Guide is something I myself have found very useful in the past, and was surprised to see it only had a couple of Likes. In this Guide, Karver explains the different Magical Effects each Birthstone grants, as well as their locations and the easiest way to get there. So if you're planning your next Oblivion Character and want to know more about these Stones (Or just where to find them), then head on over to the Classics group and give this Guide a read (And don't forget to add a "Like"!)

Type: Guide
    Current Likes: 2
    Like Goal: 10-15

• 1467 posts
    June 22, 2016 6:46 PM EDT

Excellent article Caesar, both yours and Karver's that is, it's incredibly useful to get a guide to where all the stones are.