Forums » Elder Scrolls

Starting my story

• June 7, 2016 2:05 PM EDT

I'm having a small bit of trouble as i am new to the whole site, i don't know what you do to start it and i would like some help, please any help would be appreciated.

• 54 posts
    June 7, 2016 2:41 PM EDT

Hell Edornas! Welcome to the site. On this site we have many areas of activities. To see all of them click here, but I'll give you a few of them.

The RPG group - which is all types of content for games other than TES or Fallout.

Skyrim Character Building- which you can create a "build". builds are gameplay prorofiles, where you create a charcter and tell other people how to play it. For an example look at this for how to make one, and this as a good example of one.

Elder Scrolls Lore- which you can post articles about the lore of the Elder Scrolls series.

The Story Corner- this is our group for fan fiction. These can include poems and stories. Be warned, you do not actually add these here. This is where you post Table Of Contents, which have links to the blogs. To actually add fan fiction to the site, go to the main page of tamriel vault (for a fast way to get there click on the the cog saying Tamriel vault on the top of the page.) Click add content, then add a blog. Write the blog and it should show up under Blog Posts, on the right side of the page.

Skyrim tips and tricks- Which is where discussions on tips and tricks are posted

The Workshop- a helpful group where you can post Work in progress discussions, builds, and everything else, to receive advice on how to improve it. 

Also, to add photos and vidoes, scroll down and on the right side there should be recently posted vidoes and photos and under them is a line saying "add a ...". Simply click it

• 54 posts
    June 7, 2016 2:44 PM EDT

Also, to add other contents, go to the group where the content type you want to post are, and under a list of recently added posts, is the line saying "add a ... " click on the line. If you want some more help, then simply ask. Good Luck!

• June 7, 2016 4:13 PM EDT
    Wow thanks this really helps