Forums » Elder Scrolls

Which prince would you serve...Forever!!

• 404 posts
    June 2, 2016 1:18 PM EDT

that is a problem. Jarvurak Serves both Malacath and Hircine. Jarvurak is not giving up with out a fight.

• 1595 posts
    June 2, 2016 2:04 PM EDT

"Bethesdan Badasses"  So much yes in that little phrase. 

• 45 posts
    June 2, 2016 2:32 PM EDT
    :)
    • 17 posts
    June 2, 2016 3:20 PM EDT
    Yeah.. i think i'd just end with old tentacle-face.
    • 40 posts
    June 2, 2016 3:21 PM EDT

Is it bad that Dawnbreaker is seriously swaying my vote right now? I mean I'd probably get tired of Meridia SHOUTING AT ME, BECAUSE REASONABLE VOLUMES ARE FOR MORTALS, but that sword... I think I'd be happy with the chance to smite the undead with a sword like that. Could I probably just do that as The Last Dragonborn? ... yep, but who knows? Maybe if you choose to serve Meridia in the afterlife, you get even MORE shiny stuff?

Just think of all the epic posing I could do. I know Sanguine's popular, but if I didn't pick Meridia, I think I'd give Hircine's realm some serious consideration.

• 45 posts
    June 2, 2016 4:14 PM EDT
    So does Riitu, but in the end I opted for Hircine. As long as I get to bring my axe some orcesses and some ale. Just come with me and Sotek, we'll save you a spot by the fire :)
  • June 2, 2016 7:16 PM EDT

Tough choice. None are particularly appeasing. Sanguine seems like an obvious one with all his merrymaking.

I'm considering Nocturnal though. She's very neutral in most of situations. She's not gonna rape my soul, so that's a plus. She obviously makes deals with people, but the only one we see, the Nightingale Oath, is very straightforward. Paraphrasing: "Keep my shit in this hidden temple and I'll give you my power. When you die, hang at my crib for all eternity. If someone tries to break into my temple, blitz their ass." You'll also be serving with your other Nightingale brothers and sisters. Not a bad deal, all things considered.

Another strong reason to go with her is more about who she is rather than what she'll do to you. She's the oldest Prince and most of the other Princes seem to uncharacteristically respect her. During Dagon's invasion in Battlespire, Dagon had originally intended to negotiate with Nocturnal for one of her pocket realms. She also "took on her mantle of Ur-Dra of Oblivion, and it was by her primogeniture that Reman was able to pursue his cosmic acquisitions without further censure." Basically she got all the Daedric Princes to agree to let Reman roam around the Void. I'm not saying she's the most powerful Daedric Prince since 'power levels' aren't really a thing in TES, but she is heavily respected among her siblings. Basically if you want any entity of Oblivion on your side, it'd be Nocturnal.

She's also sexy as fuck.

• 45 posts
    June 2, 2016 7:32 PM EDT
    Agreed XD
    • 26 posts
    June 2, 2016 7:39 PM EDT

Of course it would be Nocturnal, she helped me with my profession and I will help her in her domain.

• 33 posts
    June 3, 2016 4:45 AM EDT

I would serve Mannimaro and turn all the races of Mer and Man into a zombie army that he can use to destroy your punee daedric princes.

• 33 posts
    June 3, 2016 5:06 AM EDT

So gallant of you

• 45 posts
    June 3, 2016 8:06 AM EDT
    I heard Molag Bal, who else heard Molag Bal? XD
    • 45 posts
    June 3, 2016 11:11 AM EDT
    Right now, it's tied between Sanguine and Hermaeus Mora, that's unexpected.
    • 411 posts
    June 3, 2016 11:13 AM EDT
    Which one would you rather spend eterinity with between the two?
    • 321 posts
    June 3, 2016 11:17 AM EDT

Books and tentacles? Or tits and wine? Oh the choices we make....

• 649 posts
    June 3, 2016 11:21 AM EDT
    Books and testicles? I think I'll take tits and wine over that anytime xD

But seriously. Shivering Isles are my jam.
    • 45 posts
    June 3, 2016 11:23 AM EDT
    Thats actually the first vote for sheogorath lol
    • 45 posts
    June 3, 2016 11:25 AM EDT
    Personally I was torn between Malacath and Hircine. But between those two, it's not even a tough choice, old uncle sanguine!
    • 321 posts
    June 3, 2016 11:26 AM EDT

Cheese lover.

• 45 posts
    June 3, 2016 11:28 AM EDT
    He prefers to be called anne marie XD
    • 649 posts
    June 3, 2016 11:33 AM EDT
    I'm actually biased. I know Sheogorath the most of all Princes (beside Dagon and Mora) and I'm familiar with his realm. Of those three, Sheogorath is the best choice.
    • 321 posts
    June 3, 2016 11:35 AM EDT

That's.. kinda surprising. I thought you would pick Malacath since your so knowledgeable about Orcs.

• 649 posts
    June 3, 2016 11:41 AM EDT

By that "I know Sheo the most" I meant that the games actually gave me the chance to meet this Prince (and Dagon and Mora) through content. I know Dagon´s Badlands and his agenda, I know Mora and his realms of infinite books and I know Sheo with his insanely beautiful Isles. Of these three, Sheo is the most sympatic guy to me.

I mean, I like Malacath, I like Orcs. But I would take Isles over Ashpit any day. And while Malacath is rather "straightforward" Daedric Prince, the fact that Trinimac is tied to all that makes him actually more difficult. 

So I would like to pick Malacath, but I´ll put my money on Sheo. 

• 404 posts
    June 3, 2016 12:06 PM EDT
    I know the feeling.
    • 411 posts
    June 3, 2016 1:06 PM EDT
    The fact that life in the Isles is Somewhat similar to normal Tamrellic life helps. Things are just a bit crazier.