• 6 posts
    June 1, 2016 2:48 AM EDT

Good opinion. I second.

• 6 posts
    June 1, 2016 2:50 AM EDT

Why thank you.. 

• 6 posts
    June 1, 2016 2:58 AM EDT

Now that I think about it my first TES game was Morrowind as well, about 11 years ago which would place me at 10 years old. (Boy does time fly by!) I couldn't agree with you more. Forcefully admitting Fallout does lack some of the attributes that any ES game could in fact offer it's just as fun to goof around with as any! 

• 6 posts
    June 1, 2016 3:00 AM EDT

I read your comment like 7 times! How long did it take to you to concoct such a masterpiece?

• 45 posts
    June 1, 2016 9:09 AM EDT
    When you've logged so many hours as I have into multiple characters within fallout and elder scrolls like I have(and like many other people on here I'm sure), certain things are embedded in your memory XD. For example, there's a point in Skyrim where when your at a certain level, and playing on a certain difficulty, you can't even walk from riverwood to whiterun without having to fight at least 3 dragons. I got ptsd from all the dragons I've had to deal with, I can just be inside like a cave, walk outside and immediately know if there's a dragon nearby XD. As for fallout, I have a grudge against deathclaws(like so many people I'm sure), because I remember when I first played a fallout game, and kept hearing about deathclaws and had no idea what they were, until one irradiated night I was wandering, and lo and behold, in the distance I spy a new creature, and instantly knew what it was. It ran me down and ripped me apart, and ever since my fallout characters have vendettas against deathclaws XD
    • 288 posts
    June 1, 2016 9:34 AM EDT

Hard to tell. Which Fallout and which Elder Scrolls. Only someone who's played them all can answer this.

For example, Arena, Morrowind and Skyrim are very different in many aspects. And it's not always in favour of the newer installment.

With Fallout it's even a greater gap between the original Interplay Fallouts (1&2) and the later Bethesda Fallouts (3&4).

For me, personally, I've played all 4 Fallouts and all ES except Daggerfall. The only Fallout that I couldn't play to the end of the story was F3. The only ES that I have played to the end of the story is Skyrim. The only Fallout that I really liked was Fallout 2.

• 18 posts
    June 1, 2016 1:48 PM EDT
    Welcome to the site Steph, I prefer Elder Scrolls because it has a far richer lore and the setting is just so much better.