Forums » The Lounge

The Cutest Thing You've Seen Today

• 177 posts
    May 26, 2016 7:49 PM EDT

Everyday, I always seem to see something cute! Whether it's a kitten wandering about, a little kid doing something funny, or anything else, I always appreciate it and let it brighten my day!

So I am wondering, what is the cutest thing you've seen today? I don't care whether it was in real life, or something you found on the internet, post the cuteness away! 

PinkieCute - That's so cute

As for me, I saw this earlier on Equestria Daily, and it almost made me die from the cuteness! 

• 1441 posts
    May 26, 2016 7:59 PM EDT

Ah yes, Japanese Smile. Hmm....

• 59 posts
    May 26, 2016 9:50 PM EDT

i looked in the mirror.

• 177 posts
    May 26, 2016 10:25 PM EDT

I don't know why that made me laugh so much! Good one! 

• 649 posts
    May 27, 2016 1:14 AM EDT

At work, we have 4 kittens, born just few days ago. Their big mama usually wander somewhere all day, so they lie in paper-box stuffed on each other to keep themselves warm. Usually. Yesterday, they were sleeping basicaly in a line, like if they had beds next to each other. But one of those kittens climbed up the blanket on which they are sleeping and then rolled down, hitting and rolling over those three other kittens. Lot high pitched meows! I think that kitten is one hell of a instigator. 

• 411 posts
    May 27, 2016 1:32 AM EDT
    My dogs. That is all.
  • May 27, 2016 4:38 AM EDT

My cat Bitsy is in Oestrus, on heat for the layman, and she is so cute, she loves everyone, any one who has seen the South Park episode about Cartmans cat will know what I mean

• 558 posts
    June 3, 2016 9:19 PM EDT
    I went camping this week and raccoons kept harrassing us. My dad left the windows down on the van, and just as it turned dark, two raccoons got in there and started eating our food. After I scared them away and rolled the windows up, they kept coming back, from all directions, all night. They were the boldest raccoons I've ever seen. But damn were they cute. The next day I think only one came, and it came early; just as the sun started setting. We were sitting in our camping chairs around the fire when we heard some leaves rustling and this cute raccoon walked right through our campsite, like it owned the place. You'd think that wild animals would stay away from fires and humans.

I would much rather have raccoons sneaking in the campsite than opossums. Opossums are freaking gross.
    • 45 posts
    June 4, 2016 6:28 PM EDT
    Lmao
    • 273 posts
    June 4, 2016 7:38 PM EDT

This.