Forums » Elder Scrolls

Glitches.

• 98 posts
    April 10, 2012 1:57 PM EDT

I was wondering if anyone exploited any glitched they find or do you just leave them be. Personaly it depends on the glitch, like one time my magika never went down so I started constantly spaming master level spells.

• April 10, 2012 2:15 PM EDT

Pretty sure we already had a discussion about glitches/cheats...

• 98 posts
    April 10, 2012 2:17 PM EDT

Sorry must've been before I joined or I forgot about it.

• April 10, 2012 2:19 PM EDT

It's fine, just some people don't like 2 discussions and such.

Makes the discussions part cleaner.

I'll try to find the discussion and resurrect it.

• 577 posts
    April 10, 2012 3:10 PM EDT

oh, I got a new one. Was looking for a thread to bare this....

I got new patch, but not sure if it comes into play. I've logged in 280+hrs. 240 of those hrs I had a hardcore glitch that I couldn't complete the companions questline. I was pissed at first, but then just said 'fuck it, I'll go onto other things.' Once patch 1.4 came out, it fixed it! I was stoked. Finished it up and now I'm doing the 'hunting down animals' for Aela. I live in Proudspire with my wife(say it like Borat) Mjoll and housecarl, Jordis. I asked Aela for a 'hunt' and didn't consider where it was. Apparently there was a wolf in my house!! I didn't know this till I got home for the day and right when I entered the basment door, there was a howling! Shit, he's in here!! I went upstairs and killed him with one blow, then......where's my ladies?!!!! They've vanished!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! I sliced the wolf open, but no body parts. Looked outside, no where to be seen. I have to go back now on a previous save in order to save them. Once again, it looks like my CQ has been stopped.

• April 10, 2012 3:18 PM EDT

Really! WTF!

Why do the consoles have so many damn bugs! Seriously, I have like no bugs. No quest bugs or anything. The only bugs I get are minor appearance bugs so far as I can remember...

Play on PC folks

Besides, someone just started the Unofficial Skyrim Patch!

• 577 posts
    April 10, 2012 3:27 PM EDT

Cause you guys are cooler than us.

Three letters.....DLC

• April 10, 2012 3:40 PM EDT

Meh, I got mods to wait for that extra month.

I hear there are some good quest mods out now...

• 577 posts
    April 10, 2012 4:18 PM EDT

I know you big PC bully!!! DLC all we got!!!I'm not sure I'll put *spoiler* tags when it comes out and I'm posting awesome stuff about it 2months before you get itLOL! It's our only Trump card we have. lol PCer's will always win.....but you'll just have to watch us eat our cake.

Alright, that's all I'm saying on this. lol I hate pc/ps3/xbox banter.

• April 10, 2012 4:23 PM EDT

We don't always win.

What about Red Dead Redemption and Dark Souls? Awesome games.

Console only... 

• 18 posts
    April 11, 2012 6:42 AM EDT

This will always go on forever. Its like when games come out on ps3 only and since I have an xbox I miss out on some of them. But then again we get games for xbox only so everyone has there own perks weather u have a pc xbox or ps3. Just a shame they dont have a mod kit for the xbox I got loads of ideas :).