Forums » Elder Scrolls

My discovery of Skyrim

• 1 posts
    May 21, 2016 4:48 PM EDT

I was quite a while looking for a fantasy rpg game out there and looks realistic. The Witcher looked good, but I found the combat system not pleasant and I rather play a female character because I myself a woman.
    Then I came across Skyrim. An older game, but what does it look great, especially with all the mods to choose from. I love it.

For myself, I think it is important how the game looks like and that I can develop a character as I wanted to. Skyrim gives that option. Great.

In my search for more info on this game I came across this blog. The section Character build is great. I had never stopped to think up a story around my character.
    I have an idea for a story and find the mods at that apply to my character and story.

• 27 posts
    May 27, 2016 2:58 AM EDT

Welcome aboard! I discovered Skyrim last November when Steam was having a super sale and I've never looked back. Logged over 1000 hours so far because I love trying new mods and different play styles all the time. I think you will find the community here pretty awesome.

• 288 posts
    May 27, 2016 7:31 AM EDT

Good! Now use a greatsword or die