Forums » Elder Scrolls

Character Profile Duels (Roleplay Profiles), What do you think a

• 224 posts
    May 11, 2016 11:05 PM EDT

Hello everyone, 

Medieval here, I know there exists Build Battles, its an interesting event, based on polls, that's cool, but what do you think on making a Character Profile Battles or Duels (Those on Roleplay Profiles section) (or even more complex Character Faction Battles, that must be too much).

Imagine  Character Profiles fight each other, must be have some rules, and would work using percentages, for example for mention a Character Profile Battle , let me mention some characters on the site made by his creators, would be, Imagine a fight, Sotek by Sotek and Tae-Rai by Tae-Rai, the mechanics must be thinking on his strengths and weakness, his weapons, armors, combat styles, even his way of be and his story might have part on this versus encounters, the location of the fight, a little back story, why those two character had encountered and the reasons of his fight.

The idea is to make a collaborative work, and join to other user by some chat (I personally use Steam). And make an arrange the decision of who would win and why I meant must have sense why that character would win.

-What do you think about?

-Would you like to make this like a way to know better the strengths and weakness of your characters?

-What do you think on making something together, a collaborative work of two users of TamrielVault?

Personally I think you can improve a lot talking with others about your stories, character profiles, faction profiles, etc

Feel free to comment about :)

Credit picture: Fan made of Warcraft universe of an author, sorry I dont know who made this, but I give him/her thanks :)