Forums » Elder Scrolls

Would you join to Elder Scrolls School, Elder Scrolls Collegue,

• 224 posts
    May 6, 2016 10:46 PM EDT

Hello everyone, 

Medieval here, Imagine you could have a physical place where you could study, make your stories, get a tittle, pass test, That would not be cool?. You now there are a lot of organizations you can make in real life, like there is the Jediism from Starwars, the Templar Order and other kind of organizations people join together by a common cause. But in real terms I think the only true College and University of Elder Scrolls is on Bethesda Corporation, that's the real University of Elder Scrolls, so If you can work there you will have primary information respect Elder Scrolls, maybe Bethesda must make a Fan Place for Fans, a place you can say when you go travel: " Oh, I went to Elder Scrolls Hall", I think that would be so cool.

So some questions to you people of this mighty site:

Would you join to a real physical organization related to Elder Scrolls? or Do you think would be so much?

What Elder Scrolls Fan Places you know? (In any country, in any place of the world If you know one, please say it :) ) 

• 133 posts
    May 6, 2016 11:09 PM EDT
    I can't think of anything like this that exists, but if there was one, I would visit it in a heartbeat. Just make sure that Karver or Phil are instructors there. I need a good lesson or two in lore anyways.
    • 224 posts
    May 7, 2016 2:46 AM EDT

That would be cool!!

• 28 posts
    May 8, 2016 6:40 PM EDT

I have a *decent* knowledge of some lore, but I know no where near the amount I want to. If there were classes on TES lore I'd sign up without hesitation. If it were at a physical college, even better!

• 133 posts
    May 8, 2016 8:17 PM EDT
    If you want classes, you could look up the New Whirling School. Has interpretations of the 36 Lessons of Vivec and it's really cool.
    • 224 posts
    May 8, 2016 9:53 PM EDT

:O, well that looks kind of a start, haven't know about that site, thanks!

• 224 posts
    May 8, 2016 9:58 PM EDT

A physical College would be so cool!, could be with games and sports, things like "capture the flag" or games like that, but the idea would be no just like a summer camp, something with a Hall and a building will be there to anyone Elder Scrolls fan who would want to join any time, something real, registered as a legal organization, Wouldn't be cool? 

• 28 posts
    May 8, 2016 10:02 PM EDT

Might have to do that, I've been wrapping my head around the 36 Sermons for around a month now.

• 224 posts
    May 8, 2016 10:06 PM EDT

Really, that's cool

• 3 posts
    May 11, 2016 7:55 PM EDT

I think a physical 'Elder Scrolls University' (or maybe even an online school) would be super cool. I'm not a super huge lore expert, but having the opportunity to possibly become one through classes and activities certainly sounds like it would be worthwhile  And I agree with ProbsCoolerThanYou that Karver, Phil, and a few others would definitely have to teach classes, or AT LEAST be involved with the administration/running of the school.

• 224 posts
    May 11, 2016 8:17 PM EDT

An online school would be cool too, here on the site is an incredible section about Elder scrolls Lore, but would be cool to have lessons and tests, dont you think?, even maybe some kind of tittle :P

• 3 posts
    May 11, 2016 8:27 PM EDT

You're right, there is a pretty substantial lore section here that I'm currently working my way through, along with a few other sites. Also, I'm pretty sure that there is a quizzes section somewhere on the site, but those are just for fun and not really any other purpose. However, I really do think that possibly creating a Tamriel Vault offshoot for online lore lessons and such is not completely out of the question. The site is moving up in the world, as the recent partnership with Character Crusade and the fact that hopefully we'll be dropping Ning goes to show. The subject should at the very least be brought to the attention of some of the bigger names around the site, particularly those that are lore-oriented. I think Phil would be the best bet on that. 

• 224 posts
    May 11, 2016 10:13 PM EDT

Interesting, I like your points of view and welcome of course 

• 3 posts
    May 11, 2016 10:17 PM EDT

Well thank you