Forums » The Lounge

What Zodiac Sign are you?

• 113 posts
    April 5, 2016 3:57 AM EDT

So here's a discussion I've been longing to create since yesterday. I don't really believe in them but... it's always feels good to know! For me, I'm a...

• 411 posts
    April 5, 2016 4:04 AM EDT
    Im A Capricorn
    • 1441 posts
    April 5, 2016 4:04 AM EDT

AQUARIAS MOTHERBUCKERS!

I actually have a screensaver that says Keep Calm, and love an Aquarius 

• 321 posts
    April 5, 2016 4:08 AM EDT

Aquarius.

• 113 posts
    April 5, 2016 4:13 AM EDT

Hmm...

Aquarius is the sign of visionaries, unconventionality and intellectual independence. Aquarius are the people who deviate from the crowd and go their own way. They are always after intellectual stimulation, constantly discovering something new, forming new opinions and stubbornly traveling their way regardless of what other people think. Aquarius are filled with paradoxes, they are interested in the opposite ends of the spectrum, they like to be alone yet are social butterflies, they like to experience both sides and see both opinions as they formulate new ideas with their forward thinking, active mind. Aquarius have a 'live and let live' policy where everyone is free to be themselves, an Aquarius never judges others because as human beings, we are all equal and entitled to our own opinions. They are verbally skilled and very witty, they observe people and learn how to interact with others through observation. They can be masters of manipulation justifying anything they do or think. As a result, they can deal with any type of personality and adapt to any situation. They welcome change because boredom is their enemy. Anything new is an opportunity to Aquarius. Aquarius can act as an expert on any topic, they are very good at inflating their own importance, they feel it is deserved because their eccentricity makes them unique. Conventional people beware, Aquarius likes to shock and deviate from the norm, this is how they live. Aquarius is known to pick at anyone they find weak or dull-minded. It is simply an easy target for verbal exercise for them, no harm is meant but it might be taken from the other person. Deep inside, Aquarius would never intentionally hurt anyone, they have respect for every human, even thought this might not seem apparent to the more emotional types.

• 321 posts
    April 5, 2016 4:37 AM EDT

they are interested in the opposite ends of the spectrum, they like to be alone yet are social butterflies, they like to experience both sides and see both opinions as they formulate new ideas with their forward thinking, active mind.

They welcome change because boredom is their enemy. Anything new is an opportunity to Aquarius. 

As much as I hate to admit it, that basically sums up my personality.

• 288 posts
    April 5, 2016 5:20 AM EDT

I'm a Two-handed zodiac sign

• 96 posts
    April 5, 2016 8:22 AM EDT
    Sagittarius.
    • 54 posts
    April 5, 2016 12:48 PM EDT

Dat one scorpion guy! Scorpia? Scoripo?

• 40 posts
    April 5, 2016 1:08 PM EDT

Aries!

• 273 posts
    April 5, 2016 1:12 PM EDT

We talking Zodiac Animals or Star Signs? I assume the latter...

I am Virgo.

• 404 posts
    April 5, 2016 1:23 PM EDT

God of War. Ares

• 40 posts
    April 5, 2016 1:27 PM EDT

For anyone who wants my Skyrim birthday, mine would be the 31st of First Seed, under the Lord constellation. Gonna enjoy that 50 points to my armor  rating and 25% magic resistance.

• 393 posts
    April 5, 2016 2:10 PM EDT

Lol) This is cool)) This is why you are called Spotted Fawn, isn't it?)))))))

• 47 posts
    April 5, 2016 2:40 PM EDT

Aries, a fire based sign. The Ox in the chinese zodiac. Curios and skillful peoples, with a certain lack of creativity. 

• 404 posts
    April 5, 2016 2:44 PM EDT

I am the Dog in Chinese Zodiac. it does fit my username well.

• 367 posts
    April 5, 2016 3:39 PM EDT

I swear to Hircine the first one to call me a Khajiit will get their hearts ripped out of their chests and they will find themselves on a one way trip to the Hunting Grounds where they will spend FOREVER tied to a tree....

Leo

• 295 posts
    April 5, 2016 3:50 PM EDT

I am a Libra, but... in Chinese Zodiac I am Fire Dragon. HAHA

In Skyrim, I'd be... 12th of Frostfall, the Tower. :) Not that I'm a thief or anything like that. 

• 411 posts
    April 5, 2016 3:53 PM EDT
    Sotek accept it you know it to be true.

Your a Khajiit!
    • 411 posts
    April 5, 2016 3:54 PM EDT
    I am born under the Ritual 8th of Morning Star
    • 393 posts
    April 5, 2016 3:57 PM EDT

Yay, bro)))) I'm not going to call you a Khajiit)))

Seems like I am one though, a twofold cat no less

• 393 posts
    April 5, 2016 4:01 PM EDT

You have CHIM by default)))

• 367 posts
    April 5, 2016 4:06 PM EDT

No matter how hard you try....

Some people just don't listen.

Here lies Mirric

Killed by me!

He resides in the Hunting Grounds,

Tied to a tree!!!

• 393 posts
    April 5, 2016 4:08 PM EDT

A necromancer, are you?))))

• 649 posts
    April 5, 2016 4:14 PM EDT

23rd of Evening Star. So I´m the Thief. Phil, how fucked up is that? Come on guys, who are my Charges? Lissette is my Tower, but who is my Lover and my Shadow?