Forums » Elder Scrolls

Character "Snapshots"

• 485 posts
    June 8, 2016 6:00 PM EDT
    Dude that is bad ass. I'd be pretty excited if you took it a step further and made a thanos based build.
    • 1595 posts
    June 8, 2016 7:40 PM EDT

Sweet! 

• 11 posts
    June 8, 2016 9:17 PM EDT

I expect I will eventually. :)

Thank you again,

• 11 posts
    June 8, 2016 9:17 PM EDT

Thanks.

• 8 posts
    June 9, 2016 2:47 PM EDT

Okay sweet! 

• 485 posts
    June 10, 2016 11:31 AM EDT

Since Snapshots are coming back in style, heres another. I think I put this one on hold long enough. Here you go Shin. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Berne Clansman

Name: Nari

Class/Occupation: Assassin, Alchemist, Berne Clansman

Skills: Hand-to-Hand Combat Mastery, Master Alchemist, Sneak, One-Handed, Necromancy, Illusion.

Snapshot: 

As one of the last surviving members of the Berne Clan, following the disaster of Red Mountain, Nari is possessed of a singular obsession: To restore her clan to its former glory, and annihilate what little remains of the Quarra and Aundae clan. Her contempt for mortals and other clans borders on obsession, and she cares little for the lives of either so long as they can be of use to her. One is never in more danger than the moment their usefulness to Nari has ended.

Gameplay: 

Nari is a lethal hand to hand combatant, and she is capable of augmenting her already impressive fighting ability further through the use of specialized concoctions, distilled from the blood of rival clans.

Her brilliant insight into alchemy and necromancy would be something to admire - Were she not using  it to slaughter anyone she perceives as an obstacle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 457 posts
    June 10, 2016 3:31 PM EDT

Woo hoo!!! :D

• 11 posts
    June 10, 2016 7:29 PM EDT

Nice. Is this a full build too? 

• 622 posts
    June 10, 2016 7:43 PM EDT

Yup, the Berne

• 700 posts
    December 27, 2016 3:42 PM EST

Thief Challenge run: Steal yourself 100,000 gold in valuables with as few kills as possible. 

Skills: Sneak, one-handed, block, light-armor 

Character: An Imperial thief whose first plan is always stealth. She carries as a dagger but killing is always a last resort. She fears violence but understands that it's sometimes inevitable. Block, parry, and run, but do not kill unless there is no choice. Train yourself in one-handed to always be prepared but hope you never have to use what you've learned. And no sissy magic. When stealing from a residence, Jarls and politicians especially, send a message with what you steal and what you don't steal.

Take one big thing they leave out - a mounted weapon, a jewel, a valuable but sentimental item, etc. Steal their image and their most tightly-locked away possessions. Show them what you could have stolen by unlocking everything they have - show them that their gold and frilly trinkets mean nothing. Complete any quests you like - cooperate with the Thieves Guild or write them off as a brutish counterpart to the Imperial Thieves Guild, unworthy of respecting. 

This post was edited by Legion at December 27, 2016 3:46 PM EST
    • 1595 posts
    December 28, 2016 5:12 PM EST

Snapshots are back?! Nice! Has Fallout got one of these? If not, why? :D

That thief is pretty sick. Steel a person's memories -  why not. Wish she could steal mine. Awesome stuff, will add something later too.