Forums » Elder Scrolls

Character "Snapshots"

• 485 posts
    March 24, 2016 8:28 AM EDT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Shadowcaster

Name: Ahkali

Class/Occupation: Assassin, Summoner, Illusionist

Skills: Dual Blade Swordsmanship, Smithing, Enchanting, Destruction, Illusion, Conjuration, Sneak 

Snapshot: 

Ahkali is wired a bit differently than the typical assassin. Whereas many in her line of work are cold, calculating, and serious, Ahkali is whimsical and impulsive, delighting in her work far more for the thrill of it than for any sort of payment. Although no past client can doubt her effectiveness, her penchant for producing many more casualties than necessary leaves much in the way of discretion to be desired.

Gameplay: 

With blades, illusions and a host of angry daedra at her beck and call, Ahkali is a deadly adversary. Like most assassins she's not a fan of frontal assaults, instead relying on cunning use of illusions and summons to keep her enemies confused and distracted. Most enemies hardly catch a glimpse of her before they're viciously cut down. If her fighting style seems a bit unfair, it's because it is...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 457 posts
    March 24, 2016 3:12 PM EDT

Thought I'd try my hand at another. I really liked Legion's focus on RP, so I figured I'd lean more in that direction this go-round ;D

• 485 posts
    March 24, 2016 3:26 PM EDT
    Very nice
    • 485 posts
    March 24, 2016 3:29 PM EDT
    I'll post another snapshot today sometime. Just got to figure out which char to do. Suggestions?
    • 457 posts
    March 24, 2016 3:38 PM EDT
    BERNE CLAN!!!

Sorry, I get excited when it comes to "vampire ninjas" :D
    • 485 posts
    March 24, 2016 3:45 PM EDT
    Sure thing.
    • 700 posts
    March 24, 2016 4:26 PM EDT

Daaaaamn. This is nice! I'm starting to think these would be great additions to people's profiles. A new, creative way to show off content to profile visitors. 

• March 24, 2016 11:16 PM EDT

The Squib

Name :  Rumarin

Skills : Alchemy, Enchanting, Destruction theory, Staff-wielding, political posturing, scroll wielding, pointing a crossbow

History : Unable to access the magic of Aetherius since birth, Rumarin has struggled to find a place in Alinor's intensely magical high court. Haunted by the shame of his family, he made desperate attempts to mimic magical talent, only to have all see through them all laugh as they saw the scroll up his sleeve. His parents finally had had enough of him and, as a young elf, sent him away in a last ditch effort for him to find some sort of magical talent to bring home with him. However, if he didn't return, it was of no great loss anyhow.

Snapshot : Foolhardy, arrogant, and dangerous, he's willing to do whatever he needs to in order to gain magical power -- traffic with Daedra, journey to Oblivion, explore ancient ruins, risk life and limb, sacrifice others. This desperation slowly abates as he finds a place in the magical world as the archmage of the College of Winterhold, tutored by the ancient house of the wizard-lords of Telvannis.

• 1595 posts
    March 25, 2016 4:55 AM EDT

Fantastic little snapshot Elysium!

• 1595 posts
    March 25, 2016 4:57 AM EDT

"A pinch of disgrace"  

• 1595 posts
    March 25, 2016 4:59 AM EDT

Her fighting style seems a bit unfair, Curse.

• 122 posts
    March 25, 2016 9:44 AM EDT

• 485 posts
    March 25, 2016 2:53 PM EDT
    Good. :)
    • 56 posts
    March 25, 2016 5:14 PM EDT

The Daggerfall Archer

Name: Koraak Cumberland of Wayrest

Class: Archer, Thief, 2-handed warrior

Skills: Archery, Two Handed, Light Armor, Speech,Sneak, Pickpocket, Heavy Armor, Lockpicking

Backstory: Koraak grew up as a beggar in the streets of Daggerfall even though he is a descendant of High King Emeric. He swore to restore the honor of his family and joined the Lion Guard, the protectors of Daggerfall.

Snapshot: Koraak is sent to Skyrim to investigate the ongoing conflict between Imperials and the rebellious Stormcloaks but at the same time to influence a positive outcome for High Rock. In order to gain this influence the Daggerfall Archer will need to take control over the main powers in Skyrim, the underworld and the political world. In secrecy, Koraak is also resurrecting an age-old treaty, the Daggerfall Covenant, and joins forces with his new found allies, Borgakh and Ahtar.  

• 485 posts
    March 25, 2016 5:22 PM EDT
    Awesome David.
    • 404 posts
    March 25, 2016 5:29 PM EDT

cool

• 490 posts
    March 25, 2016 10:00 PM EDT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Battlemage

Name: Braxus Bero

Class: Imperial Battlemage

Skills: Destruction, Heavy Armor, Alchemy, Conjuration, Two Handed, Thaumaturgy/Alteration, Mysticism, Staff Magic

Snapshot: Braxus, having trained with the most disciplined teachers in the Art of War Magic, excels in the essence of what it is to be a battlemage: destroy with deadly ... "efficiency" ... His main purpose is to quell conflicts and end obstructions that the Empire faces with extreme violence and steadfast loyalty. However the conflict in Skyrim has continued to test his skill but he will not stop until his enemies are reduced to ash and ruin.

Gameplay: Kill or be killed. The Battlemage is a straight up warlord of magical destruction and a whirlwind of "directed" fury. The Battlemage has little time to bleed but will utilize restorative potions and heavy plate armor to keep his blade, destruction spell and staff magics, and summoned horrors in full force to decimate any foe that stands in the way.

• 485 posts
    March 25, 2016 11:06 PM EDT

Awesome snapshot Henson. I cant wait to see this in character build form. 

• 224 posts
    March 26, 2016 12:46 AM EDT

I'm planning to make a character roleplaying also a faction roleplaying, I'm ok doing more work, I want to do it detailed, but its a nice idea what you are proposing a character snapshot sounds good

• 1595 posts
    March 26, 2016 5:01 AM EDT

Yes! The Empire needs more heroes like Braxus. These days it's all, "Stormclaoks this" and "Ulfric that". It's nice to see some glory for White Gold for a change.

• 1595 posts
    March 26, 2016 5:02 AM EDT

That's a really sweet screenshot too, nice one David

• 288 posts
    March 26, 2016 5:07 AM EDT

Two-handed!

• 1595 posts
    March 26, 2016 5:09 AM EDT

Then get on that Tolveor. I think we need to hear the story.

• 56 posts
    March 26, 2016 8:18 AM EDT

Thanks Phil, Curse and ShyGuyWolf :)

• 1595 posts
    March 26, 2016 10:11 PM EDT