Forums » Elder Scrolls

Like a Sir/Ma'am Moment

• 29 posts
    April 3, 2012 11:29 PM EDT

What was a time in Skyrim when you did something so INCREDIBLE so GREAT that if you told someone they wouldn't believe you unless you had proof or any kind of accomplishment that made you feel like a boss or sir. Something that made you said Skyrim is my province there aint a living thing in all of Skyrim that can take me down. Did you kill something oh so great or did you get 100% achievements/trophies in the game.

Well for me it was getting the Platinum trophy. Nothing else came even close to the amount of stress I had to go through to get this award. After needing to create a second character for my mage I never realized the amount of stress I would have to go through to get the oblivion walker trophy/achievement. It was a pain in the a**e. After I had got 14 artifacts the last one I needed i had to be lvl 30. The problem was that I was only lvl 23 at the time and it took a LONG time sneak attacking those Greybeards so my sneak skill would rise and I would finally reach level 30. Very annoying especially since I had done most of them on my first character not knowing there was an /achievement/trophy for them.

Anyways that was my like a sir moment what was yours?

& yes I made that ^^

• April 4, 2012 5:19 AM EDT

Congratulations! My achievements are rather regular, surviving a difficult dungeon or finding hiding treasure always feels great though.

• 133 posts
    April 4, 2012 8:19 AM EDT

I've played more than 300 hours on PS3 and never got a trophy, except those silly ones awarded for completing a questline or a mainquest phase. I don't think I am seen as a great hero in Skyrim - guards still keep snorting at me and calling me thief.

• 98 posts
    April 4, 2012 9:01 AM EDT

I survived shearpoint with a blood dragon, an ancient dragon, and the dragon priest then accidently ran into the giant camp at the base of the mountian and lived.

• 377 posts
    April 4, 2012 9:14 AM EDT

On leveling up - go to a trainer, get trained, save, pickpocket the trainer, level up. Repeat process.

• 29 posts
    April 4, 2012 11:42 AM EDT

Lol I wonder how they know that if you haven't been caught in that hold. Pretty sure it involves being in the thieves guild.

• 98 posts
    April 4, 2012 11:44 AM EDT

I've never been caught with my Argonian nightinggale and im called a "sneak-thief" by almost every guard. I think is has something to do with sneak lvl.

• 29 posts
    April 4, 2012 11:47 AM EDT

Yeah the moment I crouch in any town every all the Guards come running up to me and say "Keep your hands away sneak thief" or something similar to that.

• 98 posts
    April 4, 2012 11:51 AM EDT

Heh! Every time they say that I pickpocket their weapons and armor XD

• 856 posts
    April 4, 2012 11:57 AM EDT

I have one character that never steals unless they call him a 'sneak thief' -  I then take all of his arrows.

• 856 posts
    April 4, 2012 11:58 AM EDT

It's based on sneak - I have many characters that don't steal, but sneak through dungeons; so they call me a 'sneak thief' - makes me mad. 

• April 6, 2012 1:43 AM EDT
    Finished a dragon off with a dead horse. Dragon was nearly dead, I was out of magicka. My dead horse lay in between me and the dragon. Thought "eh, might as well try"

FUS RO DAH

Horse's corpse pings the dragon for the very last bit of health. All were amazed, with several guards saying "I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes" =P
    • 98 posts
    April 6, 2012 9:47 AM EDT

That has to be the ultimate shame for a dragon "death by horse".

• 18 posts
    April 6, 2012 9:56 AM EDT

Death by rabbit would be a tad worse!

• 98 posts
    April 6, 2012 10:01 AM EDT

Or chicken

• 18 posts
    April 6, 2012 10:16 AM EDT

Or torchbug? Haha! I expect it was probably the fus ro dah that killed the dragon, not the horse anyways.

• 98 posts
    April 6, 2012 10:22 AM EDT

yeah altough I have been killed by a cabbage waggon, so you never know.

• 29 posts
    April 6, 2012 11:41 AM EDT

wow...now thats killin ga dragon like a horse

respect to you sir