Forums » The Lounge

The Dibellan Rites

• 54 posts
    February 14, 2016 3:02 PM EST

Of course, that's why they are my favorite race.  I dunno, maybe.

• 1595 posts
    February 15, 2016 4:08 AM EST

The day of romance and night of passion are over and are now just fond memories and.. something else pointlessly poetic. All that is left for us to do now is to wash the sheets.

I would like to say a big thank you to all those who participated as I think it was an incredible community response to the occasion. An extra big thanks to the Tamriel Tales group who really embraced the moment Perhaps we can do something similar around the 25th First Seed (25th March if you live in the Wasteland) and celebrate spring together for the inspiringly named Breton festival of Flower Day. I can hardly wait. Because flowers

• 237 posts
    February 15, 2016 4:09 AM EST
    Because Bretons! :P
    • 321 posts
    February 15, 2016 4:12 AM EST

Nothing says I love you than giving out your heart to your girlfriend/boyfriend... literally.

Anyways, enough talk of love, sex and tusks. Let's get back to our usual routine.

P.S About Flowers Day, Phil. There's not much lore on it other than it suppose to be all about flowers and spring (I think).

• 649 posts
    February 15, 2016 4:24 AM EST
    Bosmer have Springtime festival too... :D
    • 295 posts
    February 15, 2016 7:55 AM EST

I do really like thematic material like this for the holidays, like Old Life and New life. Very cool stuff. 

• 54 posts
    February 18, 2016 9:22 PM EST

Oops! Forget to post a link to my poem, here you go, late as always.