Forums » The Lounge

Batman v Superman: Alternative Plot?

• 277 posts
    February 12, 2016 3:29 AM EST

Hey guys! I've just seen the latest Batman v Superman trailer and a funny idea for an alternative plot to the movie struck me. Be warned, intense soap opera BULLSHIT follows. Enjoy your read!

Batman v Superman

Dawn, of the Justice Department

Gotham City. Clark Kent is at the Justice Department, taking an interview of Dawn, a public functionary there. The two enjoy their conversation and at the end, Clark asks her out. Dawn is conflicted. She finds Clark a handsome man and easy to talk to, but she is also in a secret relationship with her boss, Bruce Wayne. She turns him down but Clark is relentless. He continues to ask her out every day onward. Every time she politely refuses him, the man unknowing of Dawn's slowly growing struggle within her heart. After two months, Clark is about to give up but Dawn has a big fight with her lover. Selina Kyle, a fellow work colleague desperately in love with Bruce, wrongfully accuses Dawn of stealing. This causes tension between the secret lovers and in a moment of weakness Dawn gives in to Clark's requests. They go out, talk, dance and at the end of the date, Clark takes her to the outskirts of Gotham City to show her a glimpse of his home, Metropolis. Dawn is taken by the view and Clark uses this opportunity to kiss her. They enjoy the moment, but it doesn't last. A scream breaks out and the two are startled. Unknown to them, Bruce had been jealously stalking them the entire night and he couldn't take it anymore. The kiss was his breaking point. He attacks Clark and the two start fighting over Dawn's heart. Black and blue silk, god vs man, day vs night. Well... a ton of CGI later the fight ends in a tie and both men realize what a skank Dawn is. They bump fists and decide to undergo a bros' counceling session with worldwide famous psychologist Diana Prince.

• 321 posts
    February 12, 2016 4:14 AM EST

She finds Clark a handsome man and easy to talk to, but she is also in a secret relationship with her boss, Bruce Wayne. She turns him down but Clark is relentless.

This is where is start to 

Nothing like a good read after doing 3 hours of homework.

• 277 posts
    February 12, 2016 4:28 AM EST
    You definitely get the idea! :))
    • 54 posts
    February 12, 2016 8:27 AM EST

I.... Is it bad that I think this is better than the plots of half the superhero movies?

• 277 posts
    February 12, 2016 9:10 AM EST
    Well I wouldn't say that but this plot was inspired by all the drama in the latest Flash and Arrow episodes.
    • 268 posts
    February 12, 2016 11:25 AM EST
    Still a better love story than Twilight.
    • 277 posts
    February 12, 2016 11:52 AM EST

I can't say because I didn't have the patience to see all the movies.