Forums » Elder Scrolls

The Asteria mod

• 15 posts
    March 31, 2012 10:55 PM EDT

I was just browsing about on the Skyrim Nexus and I saw the Asteria player home mod I guess it's supposed to be a Dwemer airship. It looks cool but has anyone else downloaded it and if so what can you tell me about it and do you recommend it?

( I finally got an awesome gaming PC to run Skyrim on...NO MORE XBOX!!! )

• 15 posts
    March 31, 2012 10:58 PM EDT

by the way, sorry i forgot to put this in the post, but are there any other mods anyone recommends?

• March 31, 2012 11:16 PM EDT

I saw that mod on Gamespot's Mod Review Weekly thing and frankly I don't like it much at all. I don't think it's very lore-friendly either. A huge 'airship' that flys in place in the sky (Almost capitalized that and made it Skyrim XD). It also has a very non-Dwemer looking interior. It only has some things that are Dwemer style.

As for mod recommendations.

Ponty's mods :P

Realistic Lighting (One of my favorites)

Weapons of the Third Era (Another favorite)

One of the Hunting overhaul mods (Forgot the name)

Necromancy II

Weapon Variant Expansion

Alternate Start - Live another life (Another must have, actually even more. I think ANYONE should have this. Really.)

That's pretty much all the mods I use so far. Hope you like your new PC Skyrim!

• 15 posts
    April 1, 2012 12:14 AM EDT

kk, Thanks for those I'll be sure to get them all   and yes I love my new PC, after playing Skyrim on xbox for so long being able to mod and have these amazing console commands feels like the most amazing thing in the universe, and when I first loaded up the game on ultra settings I'm pretty sure I died for a couple minutes....my xbox is going to sit in a lonely corner for the rest of it's pathetic life now!