Forums » The Lounge

Fallout and Assassins Creed In One Universe!

• 159 posts
    December 11, 2015 10:39 PM EST

Fallout and Assassins Creed In One Universe!

I had this weird thought the other day. What would happen if the Templars and Assassins of the Ac franchise existed in the Fallout Universe? How would their struggle  out in post and pre Apocalypse? I think this would be a very interesting concept to use as a character roleplay idea. Do you think they would just change with the apocolypse? Or  on with their same ideologies/goals. Overall do you this would be a cool idea or something to use to base a fallout  around? What do you people think? Is this just a bad idea? Is it a great idea? Let me know your thoughts below!

• 1441 posts
    December 12, 2015 1:18 AM EST

It's an interesting idea

• 159 posts
    December 12, 2015 3:36 PM EST

I thought so. I think the Templars would most likely back groups like the NCR and The Enclave and the Institute . I think the assassins would most likely support  Lyons brotherhood, and groups like the Rail road. I also think it would be cool to try to fit possible characters into either possible Templars or Assassins such as House who could fit with the Templars or maybe Elder lyons as a secret assassin. This may sound dumb but a man can dream.... 

• 1217 posts
    December 12, 2015 3:50 PM EST

Historically the Templars have worked against democracies like the NCR, and favored the rule of absolute power, like the Legion.

• 1441 posts
    December 12, 2015 7:42 PM EST

So yes, it would be the other way around with those two, though yes, in a way, they would back, or even found, groups like the Institute and the Enclave