Forums » General Gaming

Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain!

• 159 posts
    October 7, 2015 8:13 AM EDT

Hello all! I wanted to make this discussion  in order to see people's opinions on the game. The only metal gear games I have played are Snake Eater, and Ground Zeroes. I have researched the story of the other games as well. I want to know if you have played Pain, what did you think of it? Did you like the ending? Should a player relatively new to the series try it? And what did you think of the content that was cut? All of these and more I want your feedback on! Thank you for hearing me out!

• 1441 posts
    October 7, 2015 12:24 PM EDT

So far, I love the game so far, its fun

• 48 posts
    October 7, 2015 2:06 PM EDT
    I haven't played it yet but I recently 100% ground Zero.
    • 641 posts
    October 7, 2015 3:04 PM EDT

Hi Drakon ,I'm just going to move this over to General Gaming forum since it doesn't actually involve Elder Scrolls. 

• 48 posts
    October 7, 2015 4:01 PM EDT
    Um hi I didn't make this. Drakon did.
    • 641 posts
    October 7, 2015 4:10 PM EDT

Whoops, my bad 

• 48 posts
    October 7, 2015 4:23 PM EDT
    It alright.
    • 100 posts
    October 7, 2015 5:31 PM EDT
    It's great for a long period. The ending is a let-down, but people say that's the phantom pain. The cut material wasn't even a big deal honestly. If added, it still wouldn't have answered the questions the game brings up. I'd recommend it to newcomers if they could wiki things beforehand for summary. Story is light in this game.

Metal Gear Solid Online just launched, and I've been playing that for awhile today. Its pretty effing sweet, and I generally hate multiplayer games.
    • 1441 posts
    October 7, 2015 5:33 PM EDT

I kind of liked the ending, the twist and all

• 159 posts
    October 7, 2015 7:36 PM EDT

my bad i could not find general gaming to post only gen builds. weird

• 159 posts
    October 8, 2015 6:26 AM EDT

Why did you like it? When I first saw the ending I kind of dismissed it but as I thought over it, I started to like it even more. Did you like it right off the bat?

• 159 posts
    October 8, 2015 6:28 AM EDT

I was confused on how mp works. I know there's this Fob base invasion mode but is there also team deathmatch and such?

• 48 posts
    October 8, 2015 2:21 PM EDT
    Yeah same thing happened with me at first I hated the ending but then I started thinking about it and now I love the ending.
    • 159 posts
    October 13, 2015 10:14 AM EDT

I know theirs a way to make big boss look more evil like demon. Is there any point to doing that other than looking like a bad ass evil guy?

• 48 posts
    October 20, 2015 3:11 AM EDT
    Well there the fob multiplayer where you defend your base and attack other people base then there's metal gear online where it team deathmatch and stuff.
    • 48 posts
    October 20, 2015 3:11 AM EDT
    No there no point in doing so.