Forums » General Gaming

Have you ever just 'lost interest' in games?

• 708 posts
    September 25, 2015 9:40 AM EDT

I don't think I've ever completely lost interest in a game I've actually paid for without sinking a decent amount of time in to it, though I will say I picked up Assassin's Creed 3 on sale earlier this year and it was a real struggle to push through it compared to the other games (I'd played all the other up to and including Black Flag). Just didn't really hold my interest for more than a few hours every few days.

• 30 posts
    September 25, 2015 2:31 PM EDT

Actually I never finished most of my final fantasy playthrough. The one I've finished is FF4 remake on DS and FF9 on PS1. I still have the save files on my memory card though. I just kind of get bored and forgot about them. I've played FF1-FF9 and FF13 on PC. (Don't have PS2 or above console, though i still have my SNES and PS1)

• 47 posts
    October 1, 2015 3:52 AM EDT

Don`t touch any game for at least 3 months, you`re in a sensory overload mode. It happens .

• 8 posts
    October 1, 2015 9:53 AM EDT

I've also been 'going through this for quite a awhile now. Mostly because of the no money to buy new games, but I see the ones that are out and I'm just not feeling it. slowly getting back into now though.

• 33 posts
    October 21, 2015 5:46 PM EDT

I did lose interest in skylanders and black ops