Forums » Elder Scrolls

Main characters

• 48 posts
    September 4, 2015 5:00 PM EDT
    So I was replaying skyrim then I realized I only have one main character in skyrim and oblivion, so in this discussion I want you to put your characters in any elder scrolls games, if you have a lot just put your main thief, Mage, and warrior characters, or you could just put your main character that does everything.
    • 404 posts
    September 4, 2015 5:25 PM EDT
    I lost my Mathias Save due to it ctd and my game was messed up before that. I was having him be a good guy and do the Companions and Mage's quest lines and the Imperial side of the War. I can't believe I had to lose him. It will take me a long time to get to where I was before the crashes.
    • 168 posts
    September 4, 2015 7:39 PM EDT
    • 48 posts
    September 4, 2015 7:59 PM EDT
    Yeah I lost my first character.
    • 48 posts
    September 4, 2015 8:00 PM EDT
    Nice I also have a khahiit nightingale.
    • 404 posts
    September 4, 2015 8:02 PM EDT

he was for the Tamriel tales though.

• 98 posts
    September 4, 2015 8:16 PM EDT

My main char in Skyrim is Leondeiu, an Imperial Archer. He had quite a fun story to be honest. First off, he started as a normal commoner fresh out off Cyrodiil, staying out of adventuring and just doing basic stuff to get by and earn some income. Kind of like that Rags to Riches Skyrim story in Youtube... not sure if you have all watched it, but if you haven't, I highly recommend it because it's very fun. But, unlike the main character in the mentioned series, my character succumbed to the temptation of wealth and he became a thief. He proved to be a great one at his profession, and he earned a great mass of money, however what was once a mere quest for riches, became an intense quest for power.

Shortly after finishing the Thieves Guild Questline, my character started to delve into Magic, joining the College of Winterhold, and, parallely, he joined the Volkihar Clan and became a powerful Vampiric Witchunter of sorts.

When he was finished with this two organizations, however, he felt guilty. While he was probably the most powerful man in Skyrim right now he felt corrupted and evil. He decided to redeem himself, and he dropped the use of magic and got rid of his Vampirism. He decided to join the Companions and the Imperial Legion, and later wiped out the Dark Brotherhood and put an end to Miraak's evil plans. And, as his final mission for redemption, he fulfilled his quest as Dragonborn and slayed Alduin, consequently retiring and ending his adventurous life. He currently resides in Solitude as Thane and also works as an advisor for Jarl Elisif. Can't say he didn't have quite the ride.

• 65 posts
    September 4, 2015 9:35 PM EDT

I always had a Dark Elf Paladin I wouldn't say he was a main, but I got the farthest in the game with this character

• 95 posts
    September 4, 2015 9:40 PM EDT

I like my Oblivion Characters better, so I'll use them;

Faenliil, a male Bosmer thief who leads the thieves guild. No family, few friends. Runs a skooma dealing ring and steals for a hobby. He was born in the IC a a rather bored noble who took to stealing for excitement.

Aenalmo, a male Altmer mage. Independent of the Mages Guild, he is technically speaking Caranthir's (my Blog's main character) father. Born in the Isles. He attempted to study Molag Baal but gets himself in a bit of trouble. Sadly, I can't reveal much else without spoiling an upcoming Skyrim story of mine.

Brutus, an Imperial watchman. He is stationed as a patrol and wanders the roads, enforcing the law. Son of an Innkeeper in Chorrol (parents now deceased, inn dismantled).

I've been planning Nero, an assassin who works for the Count of Bravil but double crosses him and kills him and his son, then goes on some personal vendettas against former members of a Bandit gang he used to be in.

• 288 posts
    September 5, 2015 10:00 AM EDT

Skyrim

Morrowind

• 17 posts
    September 5, 2015 10:11 AM EDT

My highest level character in Skyrim was an Orc Barbarian named Gral Gro-Umruk. 

• 51 posts
    September 5, 2015 10:36 AM EDT

I had an orc Paladin named Gildonsur ( from morrowind to skyrim) who reached level 20, after that my game saves just simply "dissappeared"

• 17 posts
    September 5, 2015 11:19 AM EDT

I accidentally deleted all of his files including my last save of him 

• 131 posts
    September 5, 2015 11:22 AM EDT
    Well, i've got a new main now, he's at lvl 8 as a nord shaman,(ice and lightning magic being the focus, then having some atromancy, healing and alteration.) been a while since i've been able to play without restartitis acting up, it probably will in like 2 hours however.
    • 28 posts
    September 5, 2015 2:14 PM EDT

My main character in morrowind is argonian woman named swamp-dragoness, she is great mage, decent warrior and master thief (dispite not being member of the thiefs giuld). In skyrim I don't have one main character, because I play modded skyrim, it sometimes get hard to play old characters.

• 622 posts
    September 5, 2015 8:17 PM EDT

My main was Tae-Rai  Level 82, did everything in the game, even a few quest mods! Sadlyu, I lost his saves 

• 29 posts
    September 6, 2015 7:24 AM EDT

My main is IceStella - Nord Adventurer! 

Because I struggle, having lots of ideas for characters and flitting between them all, I restarted alot. So being Ice I do EVERYTHING. I have all the houses, the Hearthfire ones having one of each wing. This took some painstaking planning to make sure I had the right combinations, and also the right personnel at each house.

Not being a specific Character Build there are NO restrictions on what I can and can't do. I have done the Innocence Lost partway, but I haven't reported back yet, thus delaying the Dark Brotherhood storyline.

Apart from that I have every mission active and I travel along the roads completing missions as and when I get close. It's very freeing not to have a plan, not to feel like I've gone against type and so have to reload to a previous save.

• 133 posts
    September 6, 2015 10:04 AM EDT
    My main character is my Bosmer rogue archer. He suffers from a split personality and was born and raised in the forests of Valenwood. From a young age he was kidnapped by a bandit clan like no other and used as bait in a fighting arena. However instead of simply being chewed up and spat out in the gladiator type pit, he proved his strength. He became a legitimate fighter but was still held there against his will. Another inmate who had spent his entire life in the pit taught the young boy to fight properly.

He escaped his oppressors and set the others free but was mentally scarred by the things he had seen in the arena.

With no home left he was forced to travel tamriel. One day he found himself crossing the border between cyrodiil and skyrim...

Edward is his name. He is by no means my first character but he is my favourite. He is my main dragonborn, fought for the stormcloaks, killed alduin, wiped out Volkihar, discovered most of the words of power, restored the blades, didn't kill paarthurnax. His story his long but it is my favourite.

I'd say his alignment is chaotic neutral. His current level is 50. Not played him in awhile...