Forums » Elder Scrolls

Quiz: What TES race are you?

• 98 posts
    July 16, 2015 3:35 PM EDT

Quite a fun little quiz I found recently. If it's been posted before I apologize.

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/3995855/What-Skyrim-Race-are-you/

I'm a goddamned Altmer, supposedly. No much comments on that one...

• 367 posts
    July 16, 2015 4:04 PM EDT

Argonian

Argonians, or Saxheel in their language, are the native reptilian folk of the Black Marsh, which is in the southeastern edge of Tamriel. Argonians generally despise the name of "Black Marsh," as that was the name given to the land by the Empire, and so they typically call it Argonia. The Marsh is a very dangerous place to live in, with hordes of violent animals and poisonous plants, but the Argonians thrived there before the Empire came and inducted most of the race into slavery. Most Argonians are free now, but there are some who remain in indentured servitude. The Argonians who still remain in the Black Marsh live a successful tribal lifestyle. Argonians are naturally a very stealthy race, able to move quickly on both land and in the water. Their time spent in the Marsh has given them the ability to resist disease effects to fifty percent. They can also breathe underwater. Argonians fight better unarmed than with any forged weapon. Their Histskin power allows them to, once a day, recover health ten times faster for sixty seconds. Argonians get plus ten to the lockpicking skill, and plus five to the following skills: alteration, light armor, pickpocket, restoration, and sneak. Argonians have small scales that cover their entire bodies, like lizards do. These scales range in color from shades of orange, red, and green, even occasionally appearing as shades of purple and blue. Their eyes are also lizard-like, with slit pupils, and they have the same color range as the scales. Argonians also grow horns of various lengths and shapes on their head and jawline. They do not grow hair like the other races, but instead decorate their horns with different feathers and tribal jewelry. They also grow short claws instead of nails, and have tails roughly the length of their body. The rest of their body is human-like in shape. Male Argonians can reach a height of just over six-foot-one, and females can reach a height of six feet even.

I can’t help myself. It's in the blood.  AWWooo

• 66 posts
    July 16, 2015 4:18 PM EDT
    Altmer (?)
    • 404 posts
    July 16, 2015 4:24 PM EDT

Orsimer

Orsimer are more commonly called Orcs, and long ago were called the Pariah Folk. They are indeed a type of elf, although their culture and appearance contradict the elven stereotype. But, they do actually have pointed ears. Orsimer are from High Rock, in northwestern Tamriel, which is also home to the human race of Bretons. The Orsimer God, Trinimac, fell to the power and corruption of the Daedra, and became the Daedric prince Malacath. When he transformed, so too did the Orsimer, and they fled to the northern wastes of Skyrim. However, after the Altmer released many of their slaves, these including Orsimer, Goblins, Ogres, and Gremlins, they all regrouped and returned to High Rock. They retreated to a high mountaintop, and built a stronghold-city there called Orsinium. It's very windy there, and rains frequently, but rarely snows. Orsimer do, however, have small holds established throughout other provinces in Tamriel. Orsimer are considered blood-kin, and are allowed into any of these holds at any time. All of the other races must pass a test to prove their strength and loyalty to get into an Orsimer hold. Orsimer have a racial ability called Berserker Rage. They can use this once per day. It allows them to, for sixty seconds, take half-damage while dealing double damage. Orsimer are a very physically strong race, and make excellent berserkers and tank fighters. They get plus ten to their heavy armor skill, and plus five to the following skills: block, enchanting, one-handed, smithing, and two-handed. Now, no one alive today knows how the Orsimer looked before they transformed. But currently, their skin tone covers different shades of green. Their hair color ranges from dark brown to black, and sometimes to dark red. The whites of their eyes are very small, and the colored parts are green or brown, sometimes yellow. They have a prominent underbite, because of the large tusks on their lower jaw. Orsimer, both male and female, can grow to reach just over six feet.  As a cautionary warning, violence is not only accepted but promoted in Orsimer culture. Fights, bloodshed (all honorably, of course), are how things are settled in Orsimer society.
    I was surprised.
    • 411 posts
    July 16, 2015 4:45 PM EDT

I got orc even though i see myself as more of a mage.

• 411 posts
    July 16, 2015 5:21 PM EDT

True but i expected something more  of a breton or altmer.

• 16 posts
    July 16, 2015 5:23 PM EDT
    First time I got argonian, and then I decided to change some things, then I got Breton! These are my two favourite races!
    • 201 posts
    July 16, 2015 5:24 PM EDT
    I am an Argonian too! :D Seeks-many-stars is coming to life!
    • 145 posts
    July 16, 2015 5:29 PM EDT
    Khajiit! =3
    • 558 posts
    July 16, 2015 5:33 PM EDT

Did it twice and got Altmer both times. Altmer is actually the most gotten one out of all, so it seems that the survey could use balancing, or there are just a lot of would-be High Elves.

• 694 posts
    July 16, 2015 5:42 PM EDT
    Ehh, I don't put much stock in Internet quizzes. They're usually pretty poorly written and I find I usually disagree with the outcome anyway.

That said I was bored and took this one to see how it would come out. I was pleased that I actually got Dunmer. :)
    • 367 posts
    July 16, 2015 5:46 PM EDT

Good for you Seeks

• 41 posts
    July 16, 2015 5:52 PM EDT

Tried it twice and got Orsimer both times. 

• 58 posts
    July 16, 2015 5:59 PM EDT
    HE HA HO..REDGUARD FELLA'S
  • July 16, 2015 6:03 PM EDT

• 131 posts
    July 16, 2015 6:10 PM EDT
    It alternates for me as i could easily fit into most of the answers. Got nord once, then redguard and altmer twice, i don't really identify with any of them.
    • 131 posts
    July 16, 2015 6:16 PM EDT
    Though i got bosmer now, i've always been in touch with nature. And bosmer tend to be quite peaceful, unless provoked. Though i'd skip the whole cannibalism and only meat thing.
    • 1483 posts
    July 16, 2015 6:17 PM EDT

Breton 

• 98 posts
    July 16, 2015 7:27 PM EDT

Yeah, I agree. But I felt this one was kind of well-written so thought I'll give it a shot.

• 8 posts
    July 16, 2015 7:33 PM EDT

I did it twice and I got Orsimer and Nord...well it's true that my favorite archetype is the warrior,  but I expected something loke dark elf,

• July 16, 2015 10:58 PM EDT

Breton, well I've always thought it's the closest thing to me since I love conjuration and I'm not really big. But I don't like using Bretons because they make the vampires weakness to fire not mean much at all.

• 95 posts
    July 16, 2015 11:29 PM EDT

Bosmer. I guess that's pretty accurate. Im short and I love nature.

• 131 posts
    July 17, 2015 6:46 AM EDT

Took again and got Argonian this time.

• 1913 posts
    July 17, 2015 6:52 AM EDT
    I'm a redguard.
    • 288 posts
    July 17, 2015 6:55 AM EDT

According to this, I'm an Imperial.

Could have been worse