Forums » The Lounge

• 15 posts
    July 1, 2015 3:52 PM EDT

Personally, I like it. Do any of you? If so, comment down below your favorite superstar, diva, and tag team. My superstars are Stardust, Dean Amnbrose, and Roman Reigns. My diva would be Paige, and Tag Teams are The Lucha Dragons, and Prime Time Players. (NOTE: You can have multiple of any category)

• 485 posts
    July 1, 2015 3:54 PM EDT
    I must have been about 13 or so the last time I Watched pro wrestling. The Rock was easily my favorite back then.
    • 15 posts
    July 1, 2015 3:56 PM EDT

Hes cool too.

• 485 posts
    July 1, 2015 3:58 PM EDT
    Wrestling was all the rage when I was a kid. I think I stopped watching soon after WWEs manager introduced the colossal fail known as the XFL
    • 55 posts
    July 1, 2015 4:34 PM EDT

Wrestling is one of my favorite sports to watch. When its done right, and done well it really can be a work of art. In WWE my two favorite wrestlers have to be Randy Orton and Finn Balor. Tag Teams are little harder since it is kind of a down period for them in WWE, but I'd have to go with Cesaro and Kidd. (Outside of WWE is hands down the Young Bucks). Diva's are the same way, I'd have to go with either Paige or Charlotte though. 

If you wanna talk about all time, then it is much easier. Superstars would be Orton and Triple H, tag teams would be Evolution and the Shield and my diva would be Trish Stratus <3

• 5 posts
    July 1, 2015 5:14 PM EDT

Don't watch much wrestling anymore but I used too watch it all the time, I think it was during a PPV a midget was dressed up like the Undertaker for reason can't remember why but the poor little guy got the choke slam from hell lol.

• 1913 posts
    July 1, 2015 6:25 PM EDT

I'm a fan of wrestling, but I'm not satisfied with the product on RAW or Smackdown. I love NXT though. Finn Balor, my favorite.

• 1913 posts
    July 1, 2015 6:29 PM EDT

On RAW my favorite currently is Randy cause of how well he works with pretty much anyone. And back when he was in the company, I was a huge fan of CM Punk.

• 15 posts
    July 1, 2015 6:40 PM EDT

What do you all think of Kevin Owens?

• 1913 posts
    July 1, 2015 6:51 PM EDT

I really enjoy him, he has a nice move set and presence

• July 1, 2015 6:57 PM EDT

CM Punk was the shit.

• 1913 posts
    July 1, 2015 6:59 PM EDT

I still want those CM Punk ice cream sandwiches

• July 1, 2015 7:09 PM EDT

I just found this tweet by Punk. Link

• 16 posts
    July 2, 2015 4:37 AM EDT

Never was a fan, but I remember watching a match with rey mysterio in it, which was interesting.