Forums » General Gaming

Batman: Arkham Knight

• 342 posts
    June 22, 2015 11:44 AM EDT

Batman: Arkham Knight

Warning the following thread can and will contain spoilers to the game Batman: Arkham Knight please proceed at your own risk.

And so here we have it folks the final installment of the Batman Arkham series! And what a ride its been, from the nut house on Arkham Isle to the penned up penitentiary formerly known as the Narrows and even a trip back in time as a Christmas gift from the Joker.

It has been a non-stop ride of gadgets, gizmos and goons that just needed a swift kick up the butt or a batarang to the head.

This final chapter is set one year after the events of Arkham city and Gotham has never been safer which seems to be leaving our caped crusader a little out of sorts without his nefarious clown counter-part. But have no fear for it is Halloween night and the various villains have a very special trick or treat planned.

As with all my game reviews and chats you can find them here Let's Talk Games

• 268 posts
    June 22, 2015 2:11 PM EDT
    SO HYPED! Preordered the Red Hood edition at Game, cannot wait to get started! I've got a massive assignment in for Wednesday, so I won't be playing on release date, but will be the day after. Anybody else?
    • 485 posts
    June 22, 2015 2:15 PM EDT
    Unacceptable. We need you playing ESO. The Ebonheart pact needs you. I need you so we can kick the crap out of that hainsey and oneness duo over in the Dominion. :p
    • 55 posts
    June 22, 2015 2:25 PM EDT

Ahem. If I remember correctly you were the one asked to team up with ME.

But on the topic of this game, I am pretty hyped. But I am going to wait for release to see if the game is as good as expected since the last one kind of didn't live up to the expectations I had.