Forums » General Gaming

The Wish List

• 342 posts
    June 19, 2015 8:48 AM EDT

So there are some pretty great games coming out now, later this year and even into next year. Some are new, some are sequels and other yearly installments but whether they are triple AAA titles, indie or even kickstarter based they are bound to be on someone's wish list. Here are a few of mine.

So what are yours?

• 131 posts
    June 19, 2015 9:26 AM EDT
    Final fantasy 7 remake and Kingdom hearts 3. Probably the most wanted things from square since ever.
    • 1483 posts
    June 19, 2015 11:29 AM EDT

Here we go:

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Fallout 4

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Dishonored 2

Rise of Tomb Raider (when it gets on PC)

SOMA

• 1217 posts
    June 19, 2015 11:37 AM EDT

I just need the first 3 from Vazgen's list, plus Battlefront.

• 622 posts
    June 19, 2015 5:08 PM EDT

Uncharted 4, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Fallout 4, Elder Scrolls Legends and dem ESO DLCs 

• 773 posts
    June 19, 2015 5:20 PM EDT

Hmmm

Fallout 4 is really probably the only 'must buy' for me

I'll definitely play Final Fantasy VII re-boot - just for the nostalgia, but I don't imagine it will be out in 2015 or maybe even 2016

Might pick up Assassins Creed if its better than the last, but apart from that...nah 

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 19, 2015 5:23 PM EDT

Fallout 4, above all else. I'm also interested in Dishonored 2 (Still have to play Dishonored's Brigmore Witches), Mass Effect: Andromeda and Battlefront.

[EDIT] Oh, I forgot Batman: Arkham Knight. I know it's upon us, but... For now, it'll remain on my wishlist.

• June 19, 2015 5:32 PM EDT

Just wait for the Dishonored Definitive Edition, Edd. I've already played through the main story and the DLC and I'll still probably buy it, depending on the price.

• 558 posts
    June 19, 2015 5:46 PM EDT

Bloodborne expansion, and Bastion, which is already out on PS4.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 19, 2015 6:17 PM EDT

I completely forgot about that, thanks for reminding me. I'll definitely be buying it, Dishonored is such a great game.

• 558 posts
    June 19, 2015 6:34 PM EDT

Every other game I wanted already came out, MKX, ESO, and Bloodborne. I guess I want Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin, too, as I still don't have it.

• 113 posts
    June 19, 2015 6:42 PM EDT

Syndicate looks kinda cool I guess. 

I take that back! Forgot Rise of the Tomb Raider was announced!!! So excited for that game. 

• 739 posts
    June 19, 2015 6:45 PM EDT

Well first I need a decide what console to buy, but then I'll be playing...

Batman Arkham Knight - Loved the previous games...

Fallout 4 - I'll be playing this to shit, I want to know everything about this game...

May get in on some Tomb Raider because I've still not played the previous title and she looks really fit!

I actually really want them to make a new star wars 'Force Unleashed' game, I loved those...

Assassins Creed, ugh, I have alot of catching up to do!

• 558 posts
    June 19, 2015 7:22 PM EDT

Oh yeah, Dark Souls III is coming out next year, I put that on my list as well

• 490 posts
    June 19, 2015 7:28 PM EDT
    Fallout 4, Batman Arkham Knight, Uncharted 4, Final Fantasy VII, Star Wars Battlefront.

Currently busy with ESO and The Last Of Us.
    • 189 posts
    June 19, 2015 8:20 PM EDT

There are two games coming out this year that I definitely plan to buy: Fallout 4, and Just Cause 3. There are also a few others I'm keeping a close eye on, most specifically Mad Max, Dishonored 2, and Battlefront 3. I'm also going to strongly consider picking up the remasters for Uncharted 1-3 and Dishonored.

Beyond this year, I'm most looking forward to Uncharted 4Mass Effect AndromedaKingdom Come: DeliveranceCyberpunk 2077, and TES VI. Also very intrigued by Horizon: Zero Dawn and No Man's Sky, and eagerly awaiting news of whatever comes next from Rockstar (hoping for Red Dead 3) and thatgamecompany.

Other games on my radar include: For Honor, Rime, Abzu, The Division, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Shenmue III, The Last Guardian, Kingdom Hearts III, Firewatch, and South Park: The Fractured But Whole.

Probably a handful of others I'm forgetting, but for the most part I think this covers it.

• June 19, 2015 8:31 PM EDT
    Definitely need Fallout 4, Dishonored 2, and Arkham Knight. I loved Dishonored and the Arkham series.

I'll probably pick up Just Cause 3 and Tomb Raider. I'm tentatively excited in AC Syndicate. I also want Cyberpunk 2077 and TES VI, but those aren't coming for a few years.
  • Tim
    • 92 posts
    June 19, 2015 8:32 PM EDT
    I'm definitely excited for Just Cause 3. Nothing like blowing shit up and driving/flying vehicles. Battlefront 3 as well, I loved the second. Mad Max I'm sure will be...interesting, kinda like the movies lol. Also planning on getting Fallout 4.
    • 189 posts
    June 19, 2015 8:42 PM EDT

What I'm most excited about for Just Cause 3 is the wingsuit. Wingsuit + grapple is going to be the new de facto form of transportation, and it looks absolutely amazing! Check it out in this demo. That, plus longer, stronger grapples with multiple tethers simultaneously, unlimited C4 and grenades, free black market drops, improved weather and graphics, improved object physics, enhanced driving mechanics, more destructible objects including plants, trees, bridges, etc., no more QTEs for vehicle hijackings, no more cuscenes for black market drops . . . They took an absolutely awesome game in JC2, and did everything possible to make it even more awesome. Cannot wait for this one.

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    June 19, 2015 9:34 PM EDT

I'm going to say Halo 5: Guardians, but hear me out.

The last video game I purchased was over a year ago, and it was some indie computer game called Banished (I highly recommend it, by the way) for around twenty bucks. Before that, my last game purchase was TES: Oblivion a few months before, and before that it was Mass Effect (all three in one case) around a year before that.

I am not a big purchaser of videogames, and I never pay full price ($60) when I don't have to. My last fully priced game was TES: Skyrim for $55 used in 2012.

My last Halo game purchase (I buy all the freaking books, and love them) was Halo Wars (I don't recommend unless you can get it really cheap) and the last game of the main Halo franchise I've played was Halo 3. No Reach, ODST, or 4.

But I freaking love this series for the storyline. It's the only science fiction setting that gets nearly a full shelf on my book case for itself. My old Star Wars EU are stacked away above my assorted and next to my Game Informers.

I'm excited for Halo 5 for what news it will bring to the ongoing plot. The happenings on Sanghelios, what is John really up to, why is Locke after him, what is Halsey doing, what is the Ur-Didact doing if he's indeed still alive, what's the status of the Forerunners, what's the status of the Flood, the status of the Domain, Monitor 343, and a thousand other questions.

• 1217 posts
    June 19, 2015 10:36 PM EDT
    Were you expecting people to protest having Halo on your list?
  • Tim
    • 92 posts
    June 19, 2015 10:44 PM EDT
    Holy shit that looks awesome! That's the first gameplay I've seen too. I love free roam games with vehicles and flying, and that wing suit looks really cool. My favorite thing about JC2 was the amount of pure screwing around you could do. Maybe a week ago I was tethering the monster truck to a cargo plane about to liftoff, and going for a ride :D.