Forums » The Lounge

WELCOME New members please say 'Hello' here..

• 59 posts
    June 15, 2016 10:09 AM EDT

Hello!

• 1 posts
    June 16, 2016 10:35 AM EDT

Hello All!!!....I am Brian and I came across this page looking for Skyrim builds and I got to say this is amazing!...

• 11 posts
    June 16, 2016 12:01 PM EDT

Isn't it?

Welcome

• June 18, 2016 3:56 PM EDT
    Hello! I am a huge fan of all Bethesda games, but skyrim has always been at the top of my list
    My main character is an assassin with 100 sneak
    • 558 posts
    June 18, 2016 4:08 PM EDT
    Welcome.
    • 6 posts
    June 19, 2016 10:21 AM EDT
    Hiya all~ I enjoy all the different builds that make the game so much more interesting. I won't become a builder or anything like that as I don't have the skill or the knowledge to do so. I just know that I will have fun~
    • 273 posts
    June 19, 2016 10:29 AM EDT

Welcome, Mace. Even if you don't make content you're very much welcome here, enjoy your stay.

• 1 posts
    June 20, 2016 8:49 AM EDT
    Hello. As you may have guessed, I'm AverageGamer999. I play on Xbox One and absolutely love Fallout and the Elder Scrolls. I used to ghost this site, but with Skyrim: Special Edition coming in a few months, I wanted to get back into the world of Tamriel. I've also got a few ideas for new builds.
    • 140 posts
    June 20, 2016 9:18 AM EDT

Hello, and welcome to the Site!

• 2 posts
    June 22, 2016 5:51 AM EDT
    Hello all, I've been lurking on this site for all the infinite knowledge of the elder scrolls games and lore. I'm a fan of the Altmer Lore discussion, and many warrior-esque builds, trying quite a few myself and I think I want to try my hands a making a unique one eventually.
    • 59 posts
    June 22, 2016 9:53 AM EDT

Hello! Welcome to da tamriel vault!

• 1 posts
    June 23, 2016 1:06 PM EDT

Hi everyone! 

I started to play Skyrim on my Xbox when about 7 months ago and I haven't stopped playing it! What I love about the game is the freedom within the gameplay. At the moment I'm playing as a Nord but I also have an Orc and Kahjiit :) 

I feel welcome in the forum and hope to meet new freinds.

And thank you for the welcome! :)

• 59 posts
    June 23, 2016 1:12 PM EDT

Hello! Welcome to the home of Skyrim 

• June 23, 2016 3:35 PM EDT

Hello. I'm new to all of this Skyrim and Fallout both are new to me.

• 59 posts
    June 23, 2016 5:20 PM EDT

Hey there Matt! Welcome to the Tamriel Vault.

• June 23, 2016 9:05 PM EDT

What is happen hear exactly. Is it just Skyrim and Fallout or are other game welcome?   

• 133 posts
    June 23, 2016 9:07 PM EDT
    Other RPGs are allowed in the RPG Group which can be found under miscellaneous groups. Besides that, other games can have discussions about them in the forums. Welcome!
  • June 23, 2016 9:21 PM EDT

Ow i'll need to look around. See what i can find.

• 1 posts
    June 26, 2016 5:19 PM EDT

Hello all, 

I'm an older gamer/creative who has fallen in love with Skyrim. I've been lurking here and playing with various posted character builds for a long time now and just never took the time to say hello.   I'm also a writer and I enjoy how the organic nature of Skyrim will help shape a character as you play.  I am hoping to be setting up a story in the very near future.  Looking forward to contributing to the site and getting a bit more involved in the community.  

• 59 posts
    June 26, 2016 11:45 PM EDT

Hello and welcome to the Vault, Yoteden. Glad to have you and I can't wait to see your story!

• 1 posts
    June 27, 2016 4:00 AM EDT

Hello,

I'm a big video game fan and a sucker for anything that has a complete and interesting lore (LotR, The Witcher series, etc). I played Skyrim a few years back on PS3 and have it on PC but I didn't play it yet. Seeing build made me want to play the game again, as well as discover any good mods that enhances gameplay.

I plan on working on a build and hope to share it here. Looking forward to what this site has to offer !

• 1 posts
    June 27, 2016 8:49 AM EDT

Heyyyy everyone!

I'm a HUGE skyrim fan and i've been playing for way too many hours on this game! :P I tried pretty much every possible build and made probably most of the available quests in the game, but still enjoys playing it! I'll try to write a character guide soon and hope you guys enjoy it! :D

• 1 posts
    June 27, 2016 11:35 AM EDT

Hello, everyone. I'm Charlie, or you can call me Esoteric or Eso, whatever you like.

I started playing Skyrim about a year and a half ago, really wish I'd picked it up beforehand so I could be involved in the hype for the DLCs. I've lurked here for a few months, admiring some of the works from afar and I have to say now, I don't know why I didn't join straight away.

Anyway, I'm very into Elder Scrolls lore and Character Building always intrigued me, so I may try my hand at it.

- Charlie, Humble Champion of Hermaeus Mora.

• 59 posts
    June 27, 2016 2:56 PM EDT

Welcome here Charlie! Glad to have you aboard. Hope you make a build or too.

• 1 posts
    June 28, 2016 12:22 PM EDT

Hey Everyone,

I'm just another avid Skyrim player. Been playing fairly consistently (console) since it came out. Still managing to have fun and make discoveries without mods. I've been using this site forever now to make my own characters, often picking certain aspects/elements from a multitude of builds. Anyways, I hope to be able to contribute even though I'm a WAY late comer. Perhaps with Skyrim remastered coming out this Fall, I'll be able to help out more.