Forums » The Lounge

WELCOME New members please say 'Hello' here..

• 3 posts
    April 27, 2016 4:24 AM EDT

Welcome brother I'm new here to hit me up in the future maybe we could link up and do a collab character build or something like that. If you have any questions feel free to ask the site admins that's what they're there for

• 4 posts
    April 27, 2016 6:38 PM EDT

Thanks! My first few build will likely be FO4 builds, since I feel that group needs some more content so it can catch up with the Skyrim build group, but I'll also be trying my hand at Skyrim, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect builds some time in the future. I might try to make my first build  this weekend, if I can figure out how to make a character build page on this site fast enough  so keep an eye out!

• 4 posts
    April 27, 2016 6:42 PM EDT

Thanks for the welcome (and for the fairly obvious advice XD) ! I would love to do a collab one day, just as soon as I raise my character building skill to a sufficient level  

• 7 posts
    April 30, 2016 12:53 PM EDT

Hey! I experience alternating periods of no Skyrim and only Skyrim, and signed up to get lore and background tips on a character (or characters; there's another one I really like but haven't fleshed out) I'm building. I also enjoy reading the first few chapters of good Skyrim fanfics and then forgetting about them in the face of my constantly-shirked responsibilities.

What else... I mainly use this site to look at builds. So far I'm a big fan of Zach's Vampire Count build; the character I made with it is currently at level 34 or so- somewhat of an achievement, since I generally tend to cycle through characters a little more rapidly. Skyrim's a slow game.

• 1595 posts
    May 1, 2016 4:15 AM EDT

We have said hi but let's make it official: Welcome Gentlefish  Thanks for heading straight to lore and for your open honesty about your inspirations. The RP Group and CB group are fantastic place to talk more about what makes your character tick and how he works in the game. The Tamriel Tales area, soon to be The Story Corner, is the place to go if you want to share details of your adventures  Ya need anything, don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

• 8 posts
    May 1, 2016 9:54 AM EDT

Hey all,

I first wanted to say hello.  I actually signed up a year ago to this site, but right after I did some things occurred in my life that made it impossible to play games.  That time has passed and now I want to get back to what I love.  I am finally going to get to play through Skyrim.

I was originally interested in this site to look at character builds,but now  see there is quite a bit of content to look through. So, thanks for allowing me to join your community.

• 140 posts
    May 1, 2016 11:29 AM EDT

I'm glad your able to start playing Skyrim again, Ocelott. Welcome!

• 33 posts
    May 1, 2016 4:08 PM EDT

Hi Ocelott,

I signed up to this site and put it on hiatus too :D. Welcome to the community!

• May 3, 2016 7:37 AM EDT
    Hello
    • 140 posts
    May 3, 2016 8:11 AM EDT

Hello, and welcome to the Site, Koveorder!

• 33 posts
    May 3, 2016 4:08 PM EDT

Hi Koveorder hope you enjoy your stay at the vault.

• 7 posts
    May 3, 2016 11:01 PM EDT

Hey, thanks! I'll check out those groups, and I've toyed with the idea of writing down his story (I've actually been taking notes of his activities) but doubt I'd have both time and interest for it.

• 694 posts
    May 4, 2016 11:18 AM EDT

Hey Joe! Welcome to the community. 

• 694 posts
    May 4, 2016 1:55 PM EDT

I agree!  Good to see you jumping in with both feet. If you need help finding anything feel free to send me a PM. 

• 1 posts
    May 10, 2016 3:57 AM EDT

Hello ladies and gentlemen! My name is Armour King, but you may call me King. I am a role-play enthusiast. Eventually I hope to do lots of great things on this site and in my real life.

• 1 posts
    May 12, 2016 3:08 PM EDT

Hey everyone, I just joined the site last night and ever since then I've been browsing through everything the site has to offer. 

I started playing The Elder Scrolls and Fallout in early 2012, and ever since, I've fallen in love with everything that has to do with both of those series, although my personal favorite would have to be the lore behind both series. I also love role-playing, and have created multiple characters in both series with specific backstories and skill sets. Here's to hoping I can at least contribute a bit to the site

• 33 posts
    May 12, 2016 4:04 PM EDT

Welcome Christian,

If you are interested in role-playing check out the role playing group. They could possibly be the most friendly people you'll meet. Good luck in the future!

• 33 posts
    May 12, 2016 4:06 PM EDT

Hello King,

Glad to see a new role-playing enthusiast. If your interested in role-playing check out the roleplaying group. Hope you enjoy your stay at the vault!

• 1 posts
    May 12, 2016 7:30 PM EDT

Hello!

This hasn't been the first time I've been on this site, i mean i browse through the Skyrim build archives to give myself some inspiration for my own play-throughs, I'd like to thank all the people that make builds and allow them to be used., now I shall return to the shadows in which i came from 

• 694 posts
    May 12, 2016 7:34 PM EDT

Welcome Calysta! Don't run off so fast! There's tons here to do! I hope you stick around. If you ever need anything or just want to chat please feel free to send me a PM. 

• 34 posts
    May 13, 2016 2:49 AM EDT

Huh. I... I didn't notice this earlier. Guess I'm not exactly the newest Companion any more, but I still ought to say hi.

I'm a bit of an aspiring character builder and writer. Hope I'll enjoy being here.

• 34 posts
    May 13, 2016 2:51 AM EDT

Yes, you should think about staying the night. Corpulus keeps a clean inn.

• 1 posts
    May 14, 2016 8:47 AM EDT

Hi folks!

Just a quick intro to me.  I love The Elder Scrolls, and I love Fallout.  I've played all TES games, but only Fallout 3, NV and 4.   But for the years I've lurked around here before becoming a member yesterday, these games have become even more fun.  The character builds and roleplay have lent so much to my gaming.  For that I'd like to thank everyone that's taken time to make these amazing character blogs!  I have a lot to learn, but its my hope to learn to put my own ideas up here, and share in my own imagination. 

• 34 posts
    May 14, 2016 8:52 AM EDT

Then I say well met, friend. I could tell you were a sharp one the moment I laid eyes on you.

• 1 posts
    May 14, 2016 12:28 PM EDT
    hi everyone! I've been checking out the builds on this site for few months now and I just keep coming back for more..so I thought I'll sign up and join the fam..so exited to be a part of this and thanx to all for your hard work and amazing builds..special thanx to Elysium for your awsome builds and inspiring writing style (^^,) so that's all from me for now..Tamriel is the land of Elves!