Forums » The Lounge

WELCOME New members please say 'Hello' here..

• 1 posts
    March 17, 2016 12:45 AM EDT

Hi there! I'm mostly a Skyrim fan although I'll play me some Fallout every now and then. Logged close to 1200 hours in Skyrim between PS3 and PC, which is both impressive and sad. But hey! I'm among friends now.

• 485 posts
    March 17, 2016 1:23 AM EDT

Welcome aboard Woolly. Your obsession with Skyrim is definitely the norm around here. 

• March 18, 2016 5:30 PM EDT
    Hi everyone I'm a long time skyrim fan
    • 140 posts
    March 18, 2016 6:07 PM EDT

Hello, Bubbles! We're happy to have you here!

• March 20, 2016 1:51 PM EDT

Greetings, all.

I've been lurking on the Vault for days now, quite enamored with the Elder Scrolls lore discussions and Skyrim builds.

I really appreciate this. And from what I can tell, everyone here is friendly. I expect to waste much more time here, and hopefully I can contribute meaningfully at some point.

Thanks for having me.

• 273 posts
    March 20, 2016 1:54 PM EDT

Glad to see you're already engaged, Stefan. Most people here are very friendly and happy to lend a hand, you should avoid someone called Mortiferous though, he's a real asshole. 

• 694 posts
    March 20, 2016 2:00 PM EDT
    Welcome aboard, Stefan. The Lore Group regulars are really friendly. Feel free to jump right in. Since lore is frequently open to interpretation, just joining the conversations going on there is in and of itself a meaningful contribution. :)
    • 1 posts
    March 21, 2016 10:01 AM EDT
    I love Elder Scrolls and all the Lore that comes with it. Look forward to engaging as much as possible and learning all I can!
    • 694 posts
    March 21, 2016 1:05 PM EDT

Welcome to the community, Boaz! As for the lore, there's always something interesting and some cool discussions happening in the Lore Group and the folks over there are very friendly and helpful. Be sure to check it out! 

• 1 posts
    March 22, 2016 9:08 AM EDT

Hello!

I've been lurking on this site for a while now. My xbox was in storage while my house was being built, but construction is finished and my overabundance of Skyrim urges must be satisfied. Looking forward to rediscovering one of the greatest games I've ever played. There are a lot of awesome builds on the site that deserve, nay, demand my time and energy. Looking forward to being a lot more active here, now that I can actually try things out and hopefully contribute some insights.

• 140 posts
    March 22, 2016 12:16 PM EDT

I'm glad to hear that, Regginator!

If you ever need help finding your way around the Site, then feel free to send me a PM or leave a comment on My Page

• 96 posts
    March 22, 2016 1:03 PM EDT
    Isn't it my part to say this....? xD
    • 59 posts
    March 22, 2016 11:59 PM EDT

hello all

• 1595 posts
    March 23, 2016 4:50 AM EDT

Hello Ajani

• 1 posts
    March 23, 2016 8:49 PM EDT
    Hello! I love the elder scrolls games and all of its lore, I am new to the fallout games too.
    • 1 posts
    March 23, 2016 10:52 PM EDT
    Ello! I'm big Fallout rolepying fan but I know lore around skyrim too!
    • 133 posts
    March 23, 2016 10:58 PM EDT

Welcome! Fallout RP huh? It'd be great to see you over there. We have some cool discussions that are brand new too!

• 1 posts
    March 25, 2016 11:07 PM EDT

Huge Elder Scrolls fan, mostly in love with Skyrim. Played through the full story 2 times. On my third character now which is a mage only. My first mage actually. And currently loving it so far!

• 485 posts
    March 25, 2016 11:19 PM EDT

Hey Test, welcome to the Vault. Theres countless things to look into and do if you're a fan of the series. If youre interested in sharing a character build I can definitely help with that. 

• March 28, 2016 3:28 PM EDT

hi

• 1 posts
    March 28, 2016 5:18 PM EDT

Good evening,good day everyone,

first of all i apologize about the common spoken language which is used here in this community (i belong to the wild mountains area and i am still taking lessons in order to be able to speak ,write and learn from you)

I am the Mountaineer,a native individual who live among my people, in a town called Tridentum in the North Alps (according to the Tale,the town has been named after Tridentum by the Emperor Himself,since we have been defeated and added to The Empire as one of its Province).I love go climbing,hunting or fishing (only if my people needs food for the winter),paint the wonders of our mountains, lakes and animals and i try to preserve nature as our mostly valuable gift from the Mother Earth.

Recently,due to the Great War, a devastating war fought between the Thalmor and the Empire, we have experienced the mass immigration.Lots of folks, coming from different regions of our Reign.Soon the Empire  realized many among them were just double agent of the Thalmor,the enemies of our local traditions,rituals,way of life.Please, do not misunderstand me: we do not mind the race, nor the color etcetera....We love to help folks of every race, walk of life,seeking peace and serenity,comfort and  willing to accept  the Imperial laws but "mostly" ours local traditions which in our Reign,the region i come from (North Alps) comes first if they want to be accepted and be part of it....but we are... aware about the Aldmeri Dominion,we know about the White Gold Concordat which ended the Great War and put both faction in a "cold war".
     We cannot stand this situation anymore.Beeing in a cold war it is something which deprive us of our right to exist,live a peaceful life in the Mountains and preserve our Heritage. I heard here in this Vault i can find people of valor,with dignity,proud to be part of a big community who is trying to share their experiences in order to enhance the skills of each individual to help restore the Realm as it is supposed to be, a free place for peaceful people.
    My best Regard to everyone, and thanks to allow me to be part of this community.
    The Mountaineer.-
    • 1 posts
    April 2, 2016 7:10 PM EDT

Heyo everybody! Although I just joined the site, I frequently browse for builds and playthrough ideas, maybe I'll even contribute my own? Who knows. I'm a massive Skyrim buff and I really enjoy (and have thoroughly studied) TES lore.

• April 2, 2016 11:28 PM EDT

Hello guys i've been in this sit for 3 months know and surprisingly this comunity is not salty or costant arguing which i enjoy mostly.

• April 2, 2016 11:28 PM EDT

Also i'm liking a lot of the forums out their.

• 6 posts
    April 7, 2016 2:37 PM EDT

Hello.

My name is Dean. I am looking to use the Tamriel Vault to put across my RP of a character of mine. But, there are several RP archetypes that I need help with. If someone can point me in the right direction, i'd be grateful :)