Forums » The Lounge

WELCOME New members please say 'Hello' here..

• 54 posts
    June 28, 2016 12:27 PM EDT

Welcome Rising, glad to have you.

• 2 posts
    September 6, 2016 11:07 AM EDT

Hi, I'm Ken. I'm an introvert, of sorts.
    I'm always nervous about joining a forum, but this is such a quality place, y'know?
    I love builds, and reading the stories posted, and playing those which are challenging to myself.
    I really liked the Airbender build I played, once - total pacifist, for the most part . . . ;)
    Anyway, cheers, love the new look, and have a Cold One on me!

• 3 posts
    September 6, 2016 3:55 PM EDT

Hello everyone,

my name is Sven and I created this account in march, but didnt had the time to properly post work here or to try some of the builds.

With the launch of the site I found it to be the right time to introduce myself, so lets start.

My main inrests are charactrer builds, roleplaying, lore and stroys or fanfiction.

With the upcoming special edition of Skyrim I want to try some of the builds on this site and maybe posting some by myself. Most of the time I used this site to get some ideas for roleplaying in Skyrim and got some interisting playthroughs, the best ones were, an mad Jester and a merchant, who just used atronachs and followers to fight. I`m also looking forward to read some of the storys in the story corener, after i have finished the first book of Game of Thrones.

I hope, that nobody got tedious and wish you all a good time gaming and browsing this site. 

• 312 posts
    September 6, 2016 4:19 PM EDT
    So we're using this thread in lieu of the "Introduce Yourself" forum?
    • 39 posts
    September 7, 2016 3:03 AM EDT
    Must be.
    • 2 posts
    September 7, 2016 5:13 PM EDT

Aa. Was I wrong to post here? I just looked at the header & did what it said . . . Sorry.

• 179 posts
    September 7, 2016 5:15 PM EDT

Nah, you're good; everyone's still trying to figure the new place out.