Forums » The Lounge

WELCOME New members please say 'Hello' here..

• 33 posts
    May 30, 2016 4:29 PM EDT

Welcome mile,

Glad you enjoy the site and the stuff we have to offer. By the way who is your favourite builders?

Yours sincerely, Blu Fish

• 1 posts
    June 1, 2016 3:49 AM EDT

Hi all, I've been playing Skyrim and Fallout 3 on my PS3 since release. They're two of the games that I really can't bear to say goodbye to. I always start  new games with new character ideas and I've been coming here for a while to have a look as said ideas. Decided i may as well sign up to the site too. I will soon be getting a PS4 so i can play Fallout 4, but for now i still have many more hours of Skyrim & F3 to play!

• 33 posts
    June 1, 2016 3:51 AM EDT

Welcome to the vault Cameron!

• June 1, 2016 9:25 PM EDT

Hello

• 33 posts
    June 2, 2016 2:43 AM EDT

Hi Cameron! How are you this fine evening?

• June 4, 2016 9:21 AM EDT
    Hey, I've been playing elder scrolls for 5 years now. Can't wait to maybe make my own builds
    • 140 posts
    June 4, 2016 11:57 AM EDT

Welcome to the Site, Viper!

• 33 posts
    June 4, 2016 5:24 PM EDT

Welcome to the vault viper, Can't wait to read the builds!

• 1 posts
    June 5, 2016 3:08 AM EDT

Hi everyone 

• 140 posts
    June 5, 2016 7:27 AM EDT

Hello, Darkbro! Welcome to the Site.

• June 5, 2016 11:05 AM EDT

Hello.  I have played several games featured on this site for a while now, and would like to contribute to this awesome community in any way I can.

• 140 posts
    June 5, 2016 11:12 AM EDT

Hello, and welcome to the Site, Miles!

• 2 posts
    June 5, 2016 5:31 PM EDT

Stopping in to say hello!

I've lurked here on and off since it was Skyrim Blog.  I'm an oldster who STILL plays video games.  I prefer PC but am stuck on console for the time being due to a antique computer that still runs on windows XP LOL.

Have a great evening everyone!

• 33 posts
    June 6, 2016 2:18 AM EDT

Hi Rag Girl. Don't those old windows just kill you. Mine beeps randomly, to fix it I kick it :D

• June 7, 2016 1:42 AM EDT

Hi.

I began playing skyrim when i first found it from my brother and since i play dungeons and dragons the game made my mind explode with ideas. I soon got bored as i now have two characters between level 120-140 but i can't do anything else as all my skilltrees are at 100 but its still good to look at from time to time. Also being a storywriter i wanted to do a story about those characters which was also inspired by reading the whole of union of the wolf twice (it's so good), so i will probably want to start making my own story on my character, the wood elf mercenary Edornas Oakenlock. I'll probably be doing stories and the sort since that is my skill but i will occasionally try to do other things. I have read other members blogs and some of the things are amazing. I just hope i can probably do the same, thank you all

• 33 posts
    June 7, 2016 2:22 AM EDT

Welcome to the vault Edornas!

• June 7, 2016 9:57 AM EDT
    Thanks Blu Fish
    • 1 posts
    June 7, 2016 5:29 PM EDT

Hello All!

I'm wayfaringsound; you can abbreviate that however you'd like. :)  

My first playthrough with Skyrim was as a full mage because I'm a stubborn jerk--but now I can't swing an axe to save my life no matter what build I'm playing because I'm a moron. 

I've been playing Skyrim for years on xbox, but only recently have been able to play it on console.  My favorite aspect of the game is immersive roleplay and storytelling, so you can imagine I'm excited for the new possibilities.  

The only other ES game I've played is Morrowind, but I love the lore of Tamriel. 

Excited to check out all the awesome stuff and chat with fellow players!

• 2 posts
    June 12, 2016 12:13 PM EDT

LOL  Hey ... whatever works , right?  What's killing me now is none of my browsers will update anymore.  I keep getting messages that I'm not supported!  Makes me sad.    LOL

• 3 posts
    June 13, 2016 3:18 PM EDT
    Hello,
    This is my first time ever being here and so far i love it.
    • 694 posts
    June 13, 2016 3:41 PM EDT

Hi Kevin!! Welcome to the site!  

• 694 posts
    June 13, 2016 3:43 PM EDT

Welcome aboard, WayFar.  You should definitely check out our Lore and RP groups... and when you're ready, feel free to post your own story in The Story Corner! If you need help finding your way around, feel free to give me a shout! 

• 4 posts
    June 14, 2016 6:55 PM EDT
    I am a fan of elders scrools and skyrim, my Khajiit is lvl 330,I still play,creating new builds,I want to star sharing them,I have 3 perfect builds
    • 59 posts
    June 14, 2016 7:06 PM EDT

Hello and welcome! Cant wait for you to share a build!

• 1 posts
    June 15, 2016 4:19 AM EDT

1st comment   yay im new i am going to become a skyrim build creator so check me out if you want other then that i think that's a summary of me.