Forums » The Lounge

WELCOME New members please say 'Hello' here..

• 694 posts
    April 7, 2016 3:31 PM EDT

Hey Dean! Welcome to the Vault. Feel free to send me a message if you want some RP help. 

• 1 posts
    April 10, 2016 8:14 AM EDT

Hi everyone,

My name is Alex and I'm a huge TES fan. My all-time favourite game is Skyrim and I've been using this site for the most of 3 years for the massive selection of character builds. I thought it was time to actually join the community.

I love the alchemy system on Skyrim and archery too. Any builds incorporating those together is one I'd definitely use. I often adopt a stealthy character build, usually opting to join the DB but I'm very open to using different builds such as a mage, or a brute warrior style class; builds I'd often stay away from.

• 54 posts
    April 10, 2016 12:21 PM EDT

Hello everyone.

I am happy to join this site.

By the way, I used a profile picture of the internet, is that allowed?

• 694 posts
    April 10, 2016 1:11 PM EDT
    Welcome to the community, Noble! Glad to have you. And yes that's completely allowed. :)
    • 694 posts
    April 10, 2016 1:12 PM EDT
    Welcome Alex!! Glad to have you and see another lurker join our ranks. You'll definitely find all sorts of Alchemy enthusiasts here, and now you can finally discuss it with them! :D
  • April 10, 2016 4:00 PM EDT

Hello all! Thanks for letting me into the Tamriel Vault! I have several builds lined up that you may be interested in, but most of them involve mods.  I look forward to working with you!

-John 

• 1 posts
    April 10, 2016 6:12 PM EDT
    Hey my name is John and I'm ready to make friends and have a great time
    • 1 posts
    April 13, 2016 7:25 PM EDT

Hey guys!

My name is Lenni. I was introduced to Skyrim almost two years ago. I have to admit, it was not at all appealing at first. In fact, the combat in the game kind of scared me. Then one day, my boyfriend pushed me into continuing the main quest and soon enough I became addicted. I ended up playing for about eighteen hours straight the next day!! Anyways, he introduced this website to me a few weeks ago. I have to say, I love the character builds and have already tested a few out myself.

Before, my favorite games were The Sims series and the Crash Bandicoot series.  So happy that I've found a new favorite! 

• 1595 posts
    April 14, 2016 3:35 PM EDT

Welcome!  What builds have you played? 

• 411 posts
    April 14, 2016 3:39 PM EDT
    Welcome! Is your boyfriend a member here?
    • 3 posts
    April 14, 2016 4:28 PM EDT

Hello my name is Chad and I am a 33 year old disabled veteran. I found this site through a viewer of my twitch stream over at twitch.tv/smokerjoesteelers. I just started playing Skyrim and was directed to this site. Since I am disabled I am pretty much a full time gamer and a stay at home father of a baby girl who has downs syndrome. I love Role playing and Bethesda games in general. I am a old school gamer and plan to game well into the future. I am always looking for folks to play with so stop on by. Thanks for your time

• 1595 posts
    April 14, 2016 4:30 PM EDT

Welcome Chad, pleased to meet you 

• 3 posts
    April 14, 2016 4:34 PM EDT

Thank you Phil

• 694 posts
    April 14, 2016 4:37 PM EDT

Welcome Chad! Glad to see you jumping in with both feet. I'm psyched that you get to experience Skyrim for the first time. It's a very special game. 

• 411 posts
    April 14, 2016 5:14 PM EDT
    Welcome! Whats your twitch channel called?
    • 3 posts
    April 14, 2016 5:25 PM EDT

twitch.tv/smokerjoesteelers  thanks for asking

• 1 posts
    April 15, 2016 4:44 AM EDT
    Hi everyone. Been playing TES since Morrwind but i recently found this site and been loving it so here I am.
  • April 15, 2016 9:07 AM EDT

Hello All!

Just found my way here.

Although I've played a bit of Morrowind and Oblivion, Skyrim has been, by far, my main playground. Looking forward to exploring The Vault 

• 140 posts
    April 15, 2016 10:48 AM EDT

I'm glad you like the site, Black Bard. Welcome!

• 140 posts
    April 15, 2016 10:49 AM EDT

Welcome to the Site, Crusader Joe!

• 7 posts
    April 15, 2016 3:32 PM EDT

Hey

My name is Stu.  I have had an account for a long time but never taken the time to get involved.  This is a great community and I am excite to contribute!

Stu

• April 16, 2016 10:36 AM EDT

Hello :)

• 694 posts
    April 16, 2016 11:31 AM EDT

Hey there!! Glad to see you joined!! Welcome to the community, Hedvig! As I  mentioned on Instagram, you'll want to take a look at our Art Group. There you can browse other members' work and, if you're up for it, start your own gallery. You can also feel free to post in the Photos section. The Host there, Golden Fool, is very helpful. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need anything too.  

• 694 posts
    April 16, 2016 11:32 AM EDT

Glad that you decided to join us! You have some really cool projects that we've don ourselves and I'm excited to see what you'll bring to the table here. Welcome again! 

• 1 posts
    April 19, 2016 7:13 AM EDT
    Hey,I look forward to sharing what I think of