Forums » Elder Scrolls

Krosis moment : Which was yours?

• Tim
    • 92 posts
    May 29, 2015 6:33 PM EDT

I remember one time I was in Whiterun as an Imperial and had just started the quest where it gets attacked. I ran for the front gate to go and fight, when I noticed that there were enemies on my compass while I was still inside Whiterun. I looked by the gate, and there was a Master Vampire standing and whacking a guard with 4 or 5 bodies piled around him, and they had all fallen with their legs behind them so that they were kneeling, pretty much. It was hilarious. Then I realized that my favorite merchant was dead, so I had to reload the autosave and race to kill the vamp before he could kill anybody.

• 295 posts
    May 29, 2015 10:10 PM EDT

That part was very cool and I got goose flesh, when he gives his speech.

The lighthouse quest is also a very krosis moment for me. I've played this game for a very long time and have only ever done that quest once.  

Watching Durnehviir roam the skies when you summon him, cause you know he can't be freed. Not for real anyway. 

• 367 posts
    May 29, 2015 10:45 PM EDT

Companions questline. Kodlak being killed by the silverhand scum. I couldn't care much about Skjor but Kodlak...

(Yes I know I'm a sad little werewolf/Argonian but I don't care...)

• 51 posts
    May 30, 2015 12:15 AM EDT
    When I killed the emperor in the dark brotherhood questline.He didn't even want to attack, He just stood there, waiting for my killing blow :-(
    • 201 posts
    May 30, 2015 1:10 AM EDT
    When I walked into a bar and murdered everybody with my legendary wooden sword "Childs play". Btw I was on legendary, so it took me a while, but I was maniacally laughing until my dad came in and looked at me like I was possessed. But it was fun to see all the dead bodies around. Did I mention that I went through and shot exploding fire bolts into their hearts? No? Oh, that's right, because I didn't do that. I resurrected them all, put the difficulty on novice and lightning stormed them all into ashes. That was the moment I said to myself "Wow. I need a life".
    • 32 posts
    May 30, 2015 6:26 AM EDT

Man, my sweet Adrianne always dies fightning the vampires that spawn at night. One of the reasons I stopped fast travel. Nothing like watching her working the forge when you arrive in Whiterun at 6 am.  

• 207 posts
    May 30, 2015 7:21 AM EDT

Saddest Moment: My first horse dying, killed by a chaurus. And I was to weak to revenge it. It didn't just cause my character to become an assassin to get a horse that would never die, it also let me with hate for the chaurus' chauruses  chauri species of the chaurus.

• 295 posts
    May 30, 2015 8:42 AM EDT

Awwww, I was sad when Skjor died too and Kodlak, especially after reading his journal. 

• 2 posts
    May 30, 2015 8:45 AM EDT
    2 sad moments here. My first play through when i went with Irileth to kill the dragon at the watchtower. I was armed with a crap shield and an iron sword and i was 'da bomb'. And then i was swallowed whole. I gave this STUPID game to my brother. I hated it.
    Moment #2 was my RP play of Konahrik. Lvl 72. I put on the wooden mask and stripped him of his gear as i placed it into the chest. Then i hit Save one last time and killed him off. Sad times. I loved that character.
    • 32 posts
    May 31, 2015 3:20 AM EDT

Chaurus are the worst. 

• 32 posts
    May 31, 2015 3:23 AM EDT

Hehe, had one of those moments with Cicero. Killed that bastard 20 or so times. As insane as he was, made me question my own sanity!

• 32 posts
    May 31, 2015 3:31 AM EDT

. I remember that happening with me. Was hiding behind Faendal like a bitch.

I never kill my character. Always get married and settle down, or go into exile. 

• 5 posts
    May 31, 2015 3:30 PM EDT

I forgot the quest name but it's the one with the dead ghost girl asking you to play hide and seek or something. I never found her but I met her alive father and I asked him about how he felt with his loss. He said some random crap and nothing about missing his daughter. I got so pissed I grabbed an iron dagger so It's take a long time to kill him just to torture him. When I killed him I noticed now he could be with his daughter now but he doesn't deserve to be a father. I reloaded the save and ignored him.

• 5 posts
    May 31, 2015 3:34 PM EDT

Oh the dad married another women and is probably the one that killed his past family.

• 5 posts
    May 31, 2015 3:41 PM EDT

Heres so me sad moments/locations in Skyrim.

CLICK HERE