Forums » General Gaming

Bethesda's Prey 2

• 29 posts
    March 2, 2012 12:26 PM EST

When we all opened skyrim from the case we all saw the Prey 2 card that was in the case. Of course some people like me didnt care for it at the time as I immediately popped the game disc into my ps3 and drooled all over the skyrim map and game manual.

But recently I took a look at and did some searching online and DAYUM the game looks good. A fps in huge open world. I am really looking forward to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMZva__rU14

So your thoughts on the game? Or will Skyrim and Mass Effect be to good for it?

• 27 posts
    March 2, 2012 1:03 PM EST
    Shoot yea man I can't wait for that one man.....A human bounty hunting Aliens man it can't get any better the that and all the par core jumping and crazy alien gear dude its gunna be so fun.......but I do have some ify thoughts about it when I saw Prey 1 it looked out of this world......no pun intended but when I put it in it was super fun for about 30mins then it got not so super. I lost interest really fast and never even finished the game.........but it still its Bethesda so im going to jump into this one just like all the other Bethesda game!
  • March 2, 2012 2:06 PM EST

I remember playing the Prey 1 demo and I never finished.

There was some f***ed up s***t in that game. And I just played the demo. I thought some of the concepts where cool though. Like how you could go into this Native American spirit mode, that was very unique.

EDIT: I just watched the demo... Awesome. It doesn't look like the freaky game Prey 1 was... I will definately be watching what happens with this game.

• 29 posts
    March 2, 2012 4:50 PM EST

I would be carefull as the PS3 had lag issues for Skyrim so I think I am gonna wait a while after release to read about the reviews about the game and see if there are any bugs/lag issues

• 577 posts
    March 3, 2012 9:28 PM EST

I'll be puttin my ear to the ground on this one. That's the first time I"ve seen the gameplay. Looks to have potiential. "Open world" they say? that word seems to be thrown around too easily these days. Looks a little 'too dark'....literally. I know that sounds weird,  but they could be doing that cause they won't have to worry about textures. We'll see....thanx for heads up!

• March 3, 2012 11:49 PM EST

That's what I thought too. Maybe if it is "open world" that that's just a certain area that's dark where they make it so you want to use enemy detectors etc.? Different places where you want to use different utility power things?

• 577 posts
    March 4, 2012 2:49 AM EST

Yeah right? If it's 'open world' with this kind of 'landscape' then I won't be into it. It would be to mundane and clastrophobic. But if is just an inner city part and it actually 'opens' up else where, cool. I like the first person. That's a plus for me...