Forums » The Lounge

What's Your Story?

• 1217 posts
    May 1, 2015 12:00 PM EDT

Are you psyched for the new Battlefront, then?

• 966 posts
    May 1, 2015 12:06 PM EDT

I assume anyone who enjoyed the old Battlefront, is the opposite of psyched for the new one..

• 19 posts
    May 1, 2015 12:06 PM EDT

My name is Connor, I was born in Durban, South Africa and live there currently. When I was 3 we moved to Innesville, Ontario, Canada. We moved back to S.A after about two and a half years. 

I am an Anglican, and I hope to join the priesthood some day. 

I enjoy the outdoors and indoors, with karate, rugby, and canoeing being my favourite sports. I am a purple belt in Budo-ryu Karate, and a green belt in Funakoshi Karate. Playing video games (especially with my friends), reading, drawing, listening to music, exercising, and thinking either pointlessly or philosophically are what you would normally find me doing. 

Rock, fantasy, religious, and celtic are probably my favourite kinds of music. And finally, I care about my friends as though they were my brothers and sisters. 

• 16 posts
    May 1, 2015 12:24 PM EDT

I guess it's time to introduce myself to the blog officially. My name is Logan Bemowski, I am 15 years of age, I was born in Steven's Point, Wisconsin, but raised in the significantly smaller town of Plymouth, Wisconsin. The first years of my school life were rather unpleasant, as I was bullied constantly. Eventually I developed a group of friends who were kind to me and each other and I acquired a great enjoyment of my classes, Science and Mathematics in particular. In third grade, around the age of 8, I was reading as well as most college students in their first year. The next few years in my life consisted of me continuing to take interest in school and social activities with my friends. At the end of seventh grade my family ended up moving to Southeastern Illinois. My new classmates weren't the smartest or the kindest, bullying me for stupid reasons. I'll spare you the details, but eventually we moved again to a different school district, which is where I currently reside. I enjoy a multitude of things, including: archery, Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, Gaming(Obviously), reading, roleplaying. I plan on getting a forge to start blacksmithing things, as I am quite interested in it. There you have it, my story(Thus far).

• 65 posts
    May 1, 2015 12:33 PM EDT

I played the old battlefront and I'm also psyched for the new battlefront I love anything that has star wars in it (unless Disney made it) so when it comes out I'm buying it.

• 23 posts
    May 2, 2015 10:00 AM EDT

Hannahs will always be Hannahs.

• 133 posts
    May 2, 2015 10:17 AM EDT
    Yeah I'm psyched! Some of the details are sorta annoying (eh hem on-rails AT-AT) but this is my childhood dream incarnate. Not gonna preorder it though.
    • 367 posts
    May 2, 2015 10:30 AM EDT

Thanks Tae, that means alot to the both of us.

• 4 posts
    May 2, 2015 11:52 AM EDT

I suck at these things xD 

Hi,my name's Brianna. I'm a 14 year old girl(15 in a few days),who was born and is currently being raised in Erie,PA. My main hobbies include playing video games clearly,drawing,spending time with family and writing! Online I'm pretty social but in real life I can't even order food by myself. It's an infuriating quality of mine,really. 

Well,that's about it!! 

• 134 posts
    May 2, 2015 12:53 PM EDT

Wait, you're that John from I.T.!

Damn sages. Abstergo was doing fine until you came along. 

• 6 posts
    May 2, 2015 12:58 PM EDT

I am Pierre, 28, and as you might have guessed from my very gallic name, I hail from Frenchlands, living in the most beautiful and romantic city on earth (that's according to my American friends) ie Paris.

I've been teaching English (and American) language, history and litterature to university students for a couple years now even though I am French born and bre(a)d (I do have a masters in American Lit and I studied in Scotland and did a year-stint as a French TA in Pennsylvania too, so no worries, your language is well taugh - I hope).
    Love to cook, learning the guitar, playing volley-ball and running. I also enjoy beer, annoying my cat and body-modifications (in no particular order).

• 134 posts
    May 2, 2015 1:27 PM EDT

Hello all, my name is Thomas and I've spent near 16 years in sunny old England. I'll be starting the GCSE exams next week, which I hope to ace and move on to further study Computing and Physics. Wait, doesn't that mean I should be revising right about now?

I'm usually found gaming, programming, trying to be fluent in German or brushing up on colonial history. I'm not very social, either because I'm easily embarrassed or largely sarcastic, but especially because I can't stand anyone in my school - they're the kind of people who couldn't show decency if they tried.

One day I hope to tour around America or Australia, or work as a programmer for a firm in either one. Seriously, England's pretty boring. We've got our history and that's about it these days. It also doesn't help that I live in Essex, where half of the population are sane, and the other half are... chavs. *Shivers*

• 557 posts
    May 2, 2015 1:59 PM EDT

You live in Erie? I'm near Scranton! 

• 229 posts
    May 2, 2015 5:26 PM EDT

I know nothing about any sports or teams! 

• 4 posts
    May 2, 2015 8:54 PM EDT

Really?? What's it like near there? Erie's kinda...bland :p 

• Rob
    • 12 posts
    May 2, 2015 11:29 PM EDT

Well, I'm Ethan, but I go by "Robert" online. I don't know why, just like the name. I'm fifteen years old and I'm a high school student in the US. I play rugby union. I see a few people on here like league, but I'm not a huge fan... Anyway, I plan on pursuing a rugby career throughout college and adulthood, and something involving biology if that doesn't work out. I'm not a huge gamer, but I like reading and writing and Skyrim.

• 145 posts
    May 3, 2015 6:46 AM EDT
    Alright, I'll bite.
    My name is Kamryn. I'm from Madisonville, KY, and I've lived there all my life. It's quaint, but quiet. I enjoy writing, drawing, sleeping, playing video games, getting together with friends, and listening to music. I'm usually pretty nice, but I can lose my cool sometimes :P
    • 22 posts
    May 3, 2015 7:53 AM EDT
    I am your father.
    • 237 posts
    May 3, 2015 10:36 PM EDT

Wow, sounds like your life has been more of an adventure than most Skyrim characters!

• 694 posts
    June 11, 2015 3:51 PM EDT

I was happy to find this post because I sort of found myself wondering the same thing a couple days ago. Thanks for taking an interest in everyone, Emer.

Reading through this thread confirmed what I already suspected--everyone here is pretty cool. I feel like I can't read all this in good conscience though and then not share something too. 

I live in Chicago but was born and raised in Northeast Ohio. I lived in Costa Rica for a while. Now I work for a nonprofit research institute where I serve as jack of all trades. I have an MA in international law and I even get to use it sometimes.  In addition to playing video games in my spare time, I'm into cycling (I commute to work this way every day, rain/shine/snow), camping, hiking, my budding vinyl collection, and cold pickling vegetables. 

Also the second tag for the thread is the best tag.

• June 11, 2015 4:07 PM EDT

That tag tho.

• June 11, 2015 4:08 PM EDT

I am sand and you all walk on me, I am everywhere...

• 201 posts
    June 11, 2015 5:10 PM EDT
    Well, my name is Austin, I'm 17 years old and I love in southern USA, I love music, it's practically a part of me! I love Medieval video games, I love sports games. Marvel and DC are my things. I love em. I am very easy to get along with, but I tend to let trust take the better of me... I love music, oh wait I said hat already XD.

I am a hard worker, and i am a little shy at first, but once you get to know me, I am crazy. I love to sing, although I can't sing my fav genre, Hard rock and Heavy metal, I have the voice for pop :| I hate pop. I don't really have any hobbies. I have had a hard life, mY mom and dad divorced when I was two. Both parents have remarried. Life is getting better now.
    • 133 posts
    June 11, 2015 5:17 PM EDT
    My name is Adds-Many-Comments.

I'm a wood elf!
    • 159 posts
    June 11, 2015 5:25 PM EDT

Well my name is Conor, born in belfast, Ireland yet raised in Michigan of the USA. I enjoy reading anything Sc-Fi and Fantasy, as well as watching movies, and I am a big gamer! I love to lift weights for exercise and I like to draw. My favorite types of video games are sandbox games and rpgs. My favorite foods are pizza and chicken. Other than this,  I love to travel and meet new people. My favorite school subject would be history. That would be it!