Forums » Elder Scrolls

• 1483 posts
    April 27, 2015 5:38 PM EDT

Hmm. As Paul explained the other day, banned members are not gone for good, it is possible to reinstate them. I wonder if it'll bring his content back. Assuming, of course, he'd want to return/not to delete his content.

• 622 posts
    April 27, 2015 5:43 PM EDT

I have Ben's as well. I won't be uploading it, of course

• 773 posts
    April 27, 2015 5:50 PM EDT

The ability of departing members to delete their content is something that is hard-coded into Ning. If I could change it, I would - but there's nothing that can be done.

Hopefully, most people will have the decency to simply leave quietly and allow their content to sit there. It always feels like spite when someone just presses the delete button as a last departing shot.

• 108 posts
    April 28, 2015 6:18 AM EDT

So I am away to play Pillars of Eternity for a little while and you are all jumping ship? 

• 585 posts
    April 28, 2015 5:29 PM EDT
    I leave for a few weeks and Ben and Neb leave? I always have the worst timing
    • 237 posts
    April 28, 2015 5:50 PM EDT
    I have no idea either! Maybe that's for the best.
    • 74 posts
    May 1, 2015 3:47 AM EDT

Try leaving for a few months. I have no clue what has happened but I'm glad it's over. I guess. Hard to tell without having a clue.

• 36 posts
    June 13, 2015 7:23 PM EDT

That took courage and initiative.

To be fair, I don't know what the hell happened because I only joined about 6 months ago (approximately)

For an idea, I think some people might want to help Emer since he was the one who found this blog so he must have got a lot on his mind so I guess he needs help. That might be the reason why he created a new administrative team.

• 36 posts
    September 25, 2015 5:34 PM EDT

Oh and is there anyone that agrees with the "no more secrets" bit? It's just that I like to point out is that some people might not want to tell their true identities. Even though, it's better to come clean and admit the mistakes they have made.

• 627 posts
    September 25, 2015 5:57 PM EDT

Uh the no more secrets thing was in relation to the running of the site...

• 36 posts
    September 26, 2015 4:28 AM EDT

Oh, I get it.