Forums » Elder Scrolls

TheSkyrimBlog's Got Talent: Revisited

• 557 posts
    April 19, 2015 12:47 PM EDT

Hello all, Emer here!

A few years back we had a discussion in which we talked about the talents and skills that we all have. Some of us can draw, others can dance, and some of us are good at sports (which is a surprise, seeing as this is a gaming website ).

So what is your talent? It can be anything from the most simple of things to the most obscure. Let's hear it!

• 78 posts
    April 19, 2015 12:58 PM EDT

Does drinking count?

• 557 posts
    April 19, 2015 1:00 PM EDT

If it doesn't then I'm out!

• 557 posts
    April 19, 2015 1:04 PM EDT

This seems familiar....hmmm......

• April 19, 2015 1:10 PM EDT

I can make pancakes...
    I can also write... sort of.

• April 19, 2015 1:21 PM EDT

• 253 posts
    April 19, 2015 1:35 PM EDT

I'm pretty good at making posts that are irrelevant to the topic :)

• 145 posts
    April 19, 2015 2:25 PM EDT

Uh, let's see...

Sometimes I draw, sometimes I write, but I'm better at writing, which comes as no surprise because I'm a terrible artist.

I'm good at making microwave pizzas.

• 189 posts
    April 19, 2015 2:26 PM EDT

What a crazy random happenstance -- I'm pretty good at eating pancakes. Perhaps you should make me some! 

• 24 posts
    April 19, 2015 2:30 PM EDT

I'm good at making noises with my mouth hole :D

• April 19, 2015 2:48 PM EDT

Excellent idea. Would you like them via FedEx or UPS?

• 15 posts
    April 19, 2015 2:48 PM EDT

I MAKE THE BEST AND FUNNIEST SNAP-CHATS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! 

You think I'm joking? huh....

• 15 posts
    April 19, 2015 2:49 PM EDT

Microwave pizzas are also a speciality of mine, I'm super talented at judging the tame they take to get the right temperature... 

• 189 posts
    April 19, 2015 3:08 PM EDT

I'm partial to USPS, but whatever has the lowest fees and/or best speed is fine by me. The sooner I can be eating your pancakes, the better. 

• 367 posts
    April 19, 2015 3:26 PM EDT

I'm great at writing pages and pages of semi co herent garbled nonsence. Lets put it this way, I'm one of the poorest writers of the blog, I know that... I currently have to date ten chapters in the story corner. I'm actualy writing my 283rd chapter...  If I posted one chapter a day every day from the first of April then I'll still have chapters to post in the new year. It takes a whole month to read it to my wife. ( Who is my biggest fan, mind you she's my ONLY fan. Oh well)

• April 19, 2015 4:31 PM EDT

God, I want to make a pun about eating my pancakes but I think Emer would ban me for sexual content... But, I assure you, it's implied.

And I'll get right on that.

• 125 posts
    April 19, 2015 4:31 PM EDT

I've been an artist since I could walk. All I need is a pencil and paper, and I'll make great art in a matter of minutes. I'm also an experienced storyteller, and have happily contributed my Elder Scrolls stories to this fantastic Blog. I'm also very good with my voice, possessing a decent vocal range as well as decent singing talent. I also fancy myself a talented actor, but I've not had the chance to explore that talent very often. I think that about does it for my list. 

• 627 posts
    April 19, 2015 6:02 PM EDT

My talent would have to be, being able to sit around doing very little for days on end. Tying into this is my other talent of procrastination; I'm very good at putting things off until the last minute.

Oh and I can also draw 

• 485 posts
    April 19, 2015 7:02 PM EDT

*Scratches head* I guess I can draw. 

• 1595 posts
    April 19, 2015 7:10 PM EDT

• 1595 posts
    April 19, 2015 7:12 PM EDT

Those are good skills to have, Golden.

• 1467 posts
    April 19, 2015 8:11 PM EDT

I am a master in the art of spending hours on making my characters look pretty and then starting all over again because I chose the wrong stats or something... I am also highly proficient in never being able to choose a character, picking up too much loot and never dropping it and I got an Olympic medal in Restarting a single character so many times between 3 months that I never got past level 10... Skill

And any not related to games...Hmm, I can drink a  lot of coffee, like a lot...Oh and I bullshit my way out of problems very well but yeah that's about it.

• 122 posts
    April 19, 2015 8:44 PM EDT

Well, I'm a pretty good brawler, I won't go into details about my track history though. People say that I sing very well, so there's that.

Oh, and I bring a happy glow of sunshine wherever I go